Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Flash games running really choppy/slow

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 nexuss

nexuss

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:15 AM

Posted 11 October 2009 - 02:21 AM

Hi i've noticed that almost all flash games i've been playing on sites like facebook and newgrounds (mostly facebook i can deal with the newgrounds lag its minimal) seem to be running REALLY choppy and horribly slow latly but this was not the case say like a month ago and im not sure why.

I've scanned my computer with spy-bot seach and destroy, AVG, and then CCleaner, cleared up all of the garbage temp files and other stuff that came up and still runs like a turtle (or maybe a really slow beetle). I have also tried uninstalling flash restarting my computer and then reinstalling it and still seems like im gettin 1 frame every 5 secs and im pretty sure u guys can imagine how horrible that really is.

Im using:
vista home premium service pack 1
4gb ram
AMD Phenom™ 9500 quad-core 2.20
32 bit operating system
Nvidia geforce 8600GS

if any of that helps.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users