Posted 19 October 2009 - 03:46 AM
Thanks for the reply Coolcat, i was able to get to borrow a Vista Home Premium disk and use the CD key on the laptop.
However since the computer was infected, even the recovery partition, i dont not have access to that.
The computer is listed as a Hp Pavilion DV2000 laptop, stated as a DV 2500 on bottom sticker from HP. Im running Vista Home Premium with an AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-58 @ 1.90 GHZ.
I can not seem to get a bios update or sound driver to work, any suggestions? Tried the ones listes at the HP site but had no luck.
~thanks in advance
Desktop | Laptop
- [OS] Windows 10 Pro x64 | 17.3" Touchscreen Windows 10 Pro x64
- [Motherboard] Intel DZ87KLT-75K
- [Power Supply] Zalman ZM850-HP Plus 850W
- [HDD] Seagate Hybrid STCL2000400 2TB | 256 GB SSD
- [Case] Zalman GS1200
- [CPU] i5-4440 Processor | Lenovo Y70 Touch (80DU00ESUS) Intel Core i7 4720HQ (2.60 GHz)
- [Memory] CORSAIR DOMINATOR 16GB (4 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1866 | 16 GB Memory
- [Graphics] ASUS DirectCU II Radeon R9 270X 2GB 256-Bit GDDR5 | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M 4GB GDDR5