Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

DDO

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ILoveTabitha

ILoveTabitha

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:28 PM

Posted 10 October 2009 - 06:41 PM

I heard DDO is free now, so I reinstalled Dungeons & Dragons Online: Stormreach (using the my retail copy of the game; CDs), only to find out they renamed it to some new gay name "Jebberon" or something stupid like that (I know it isn't actually "Jebberon", but the actual new name is so stupid, that I'm not even going to bother taking two seconds out to see what it is). Well, so it began updating, the first update went by relatively fast. Then it restarted the launcher with the new "Jebberon" theme, and it is now REALLY REALLY REALLY slow. It's been like an hour and a half and it's still not even 1% done. It's going at a maximum speed of like 80 kbps (kilobytes per second), which is ridiculous, since I have Charter (1 MB per second). It seems to be going nowhere fast, just look at this screenshot.

Posted Image

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users