Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Software Installation Issue

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Scorpionkingin

Scorpionkingin

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:31 AM

Posted 10 October 2009 - 11:48 AM

Hi Guys,

In our office I am facing permission issue.
While installing antivirus or any other application on my server I am receiving error showing Windows can not access the specified device,path, or a file. You may not have a appropriate permissions to access the items.

I also tried to install same software using administrator account. but still I can't install that software. If I'm installing same software on another machine then I can install it.
I've windows 2003 enterprise server edition installed on my server.

Guys, if you have any solution then please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Nishant Potdar
With Best Regards,

Scorpion king.............!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Monty007

Monty007

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:31 AM

Posted 11 October 2009 - 03:50 AM

Hi, go to add and remove programs/components and Un-install IE Enhanced security from Windows Components.
MCP
MSDST

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users