Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

wgapi.dll

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 jefri

jefri

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:05 PM

Posted 10 October 2009 - 10:47 AM

Good afternoon guys ...

(Im not sure where to post this, so if Ive made an error just move this thread. Thanks)

Does anyone know exactly what is a wgapi.dll file? Since a few days ago when I start my PC I get a pop-up box saying that it cannot find the entrypoint of procedure XXXXXXX in wgapi.dll. Here is a screen shot ...

Posted Image

Ive googled for it and found out it belongs to Atheros Client Utility (ACU) and Im actually using Atheros Wireless adaptor. Ive been using it for quite some time now and never had a problem with it. When the pop-up appears what I do is just close the box. The performance of my PC however has been very good and smooth and Ive checked for virus and malware and it's all negative.

Anyone knows how I can get rid of the pop-up cos it's kinda annoying. Im using XP btw.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by garmanma, 11 October 2009 - 08:58 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users