Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

ABIT IP35 PRO MOBO LAN DRIVERS

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 RighteousWar

RighteousWar

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:12 AM

Posted 08 October 2009 - 08:45 PM

yesterday i got attacked by viruses so today i reformatted w/ windows xp 32bit i put in my abit driver cd that came with my abit ip35 pro mobo installed the drivers, restarted computer initiallized by the end of the installation and looked in network connectons and nothing was there. i have repeated the process many of times to no avail. I then started to search for lan drivers but was unsuccessful.

My question is, where do i find lan drivers for my ABIT ip35 pro motherboard. And just a side note, abit has the worst customer service ever. Waited on the phone 1 hour before i hung up out of fustration so any help, links etc. would do wonders.
PS: Prior to reformat the netword adapter/drivers worked fine.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Staff Emeritus
  • 27,809 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:12 AM

Posted 08 October 2009 - 09:47 PM

Abit USA is all but defunct
They are supposedly rebuilding
Your lan driver:
ftp://ftp-usa.abit.com.tw/pub/download/dr...lan/v105133.zip live link
All your drivers:
http://www.abit.com.tw/page/en/download/do...KET_TYPE=LGA775
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

#3 RighteousWar

RighteousWar
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 09 October 2009 - 08:42 AM

Everytime I try to install it, it says Installation was not successful. :thumbsup: Any ideas??

#4 dpunisher

dpunisher

• BC Advisor
  • 2,234 posts
  •  

Posted 09 October 2009 - 11:23 AM

You have 2 lan ports, the 10/100 onboard and the Marvell 1gig lan. Are both inop? Do they show up at all in device manager? Are they enabled in the BIOS?

I am a retired Ford tech. Next to Fords, any computer is a piece of cake. (The cake, its not a lie)

3770K @4.5, Corsair H100, GTX780, 16gig Samsung, Obsidian 700 (yes there is a 700)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users