I reinstalled IE 8, after getting tired of waiting for websites to download (Some sites were not displayed until after 30-45 seconds) ie I have blank screen for appx 30 secs then page is displayed.
(Its not my connection speed issue, I have cable, and tested with toast to get really fast speed 4-5 megs. It seems like someone is scanning where I am going, before it displays the page.
I turned every option off for IE8, and also turned Kaspersky off for 5 minutes to test to see if its Kaspersky scanning, but no luck
I tried using Firefox and seeing if there is a difference, and no problems with Firefox. So first I uninstalled IE 8, and I got IE 7 back... that was working fine, until automated update for IE 8.
Then I ran inetcpl.cpl for resetting IE8 from cmd promt, and reset everything.... it was working for about 2 days, and now its again slow. (not everytime)
I am thinking I have somekind of trojan or virus etc.
I am using Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 with everything updated.
Not sure what should I do, so I dl'd HijackThis, and this is what I got: (Added as Attachement)
Thanks for helping me with this.