Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Computer acting weird

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 moretuus piscis

moretuus piscis

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:41 AM

Posted 08 October 2009 - 01:47 AM

A few weeks ago my mouse started moving around my screen on it's own. It's not a normal mouse movement either, it disappears then a second later reappears in a random corner, almost like it's being teleported. Sometimes it also right clicks on it's own, or the page scrolls up or down like I'm moving the mouse wheel. At first I thought my mouse was breaking, so i changed it, but the problem stayed.

Then a few minutes ago, i was browsing the net and firefox closed on it's own, then my mouse started shooting all around my screen clicking really fast. The start menu kept opening and closing, and programs started opening up on their own. I didn't know what to do, so I hit ctrl+alt+del and restarted.

all week i've been scanning with malwarebytes, Avast, A squared, microsoft security essentials, and haven't found anything, maybe I'm doing something wrong?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 moretuus piscis

moretuus piscis
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:41 AM

Posted 09 October 2009 - 07:11 PM

does anyone have an idea of what it could be?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users