Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

infinite loop nv4_disp

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Griggle

Griggle

• Members
  • 76 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:27 AM

Posted 07 October 2009 - 04:13 PM

I recently posted a topic about this error and through that have found a solution however in order to do that solution i need some help solving this new problem.

When i power on my computer it goes through the boot sequence but instead of showing the desktop the monitor blacks out and eventually turns blue warning me of the error. What i need is a way to load up in safe mode without having access to the desktop. When prompted to start the computer in safe mode or last good configuration my computer fails to recognize my keyboard and i can't do anything but wait for the cycle of failure to begin again.

Is there any solution to this problem?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_SteinPooch_*

Guest_SteinPooch_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 09 October 2009 - 04:13 PM

Ew. Your problem is aweful. As I say to many, Would you be interested in Kubuntu? Go to www.kubuntu.org.

Edited by SteinPooch, 09 October 2009 - 04:13 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users