Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Battery plugged in not charging

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 lary1r

lary1r

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:57 AM

Posted 07 October 2009 - 04:09 PM

I have an hp dv6265us laptop that is running Vista and the battery doesnt charge. I have gone to the hp web site and updated the bios and followed all the directions of removing the ACPI-Compliant control method battery and re installing it and all the battery does in the meter is cycles four times and says charging then it quits and says battery plugged in not charging. I have replaced the usb socket and power conection, replaced the power supply and the mother board and nothing has changed, The HP diagnostic says the computer needs to be sent in for repair, almost at the recycle point. Any help would be great, Thanks

lary1r

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users