Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need help booting

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sbeih

Sbeih

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:35 PM

Posted 07 October 2009 - 02:27 PM

Recently i was playing a video game and my computer just turned black. I restarted and it loaded to my desktop. After like 5minutes the Desktop freezes, the mouse can freely move but i can not click anything. I try to reboot, but it keeps restarting the reboot so it does not reboot, i can go into safe mode and safe mode with networking and everything is working fine (or is it), i cant boot from safe mode, i even used the system operating disc and it still wont work, im on safe mode right now asking for help on here, any ideas on what the problem is and what should i do?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,274 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:35 PM

Posted 07 October 2009 - 03:09 PM

Error messages?

Try the following procedures to get an error message onscreen: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1...in_windows.html

Louis

#3 Sbeih

Sbeih
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:35 PM

Posted 07 October 2009 - 09:32 PM

Nothing comes out, i tried the first way. It restarts and goes back to its regular loading, and when i try to reboot, it says no reboot file name found.

Edited by Sbeih, 08 October 2009 - 04:08 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users