Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

MS powerpoint 2003

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 annmier

annmier

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:42 PM

Posted 28 July 2005 - 11:01 AM

I've been asked to make a slide out of a Pubmed page and I can't seem to do it.
In the past all I had to do was put in the text of the abstract on a slide. But this time I have to put the page exactly as it appears online on a slide.
Can anyone tell me how it can be done?
I'm using MS Office 2003.
Thanks for any suggestions.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:42 PM

Posted 01 August 2005 - 03:01 PM

Save whatever page you need to a handy folder in My Pictures. I generally use a freeware application, such as Gadwin's Print Screen, to capture the screen and turn it into a bitmap file, which is the more readable. Then insert the bitmap into a blank PPT page. You may need to do several tries until you get one that fits and is readable at the same time.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users