Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

hi all

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 moony

moony

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:23 PM

Posted 28 July 2005 - 09:33 AM

just a quick hello to everyone and hope to be active here

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 28 July 2005 - 09:33 AM

Welcome to BC, a very friendly user community!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 Pandy

Pandy

Bleepin'

• Members
  • 9,559 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:23 PM

Posted 28 July 2005 - 11:48 AM

:thumbsup: to Bleeping Computer moony. Thanks for posting a hello to us. Any input you have you should feel free to post it.

Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.

Hide not your talents. They for use were made. What's a sundial in the shade?

~ Benjamin Franklin

I am a Bleeping Computer fan! Are you?

Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

#4 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  

Posted 28 July 2005 - 11:31 PM

:thumbsup: to BC! moony.
Most users here at active, and we get even more active every day.

Good Luck,
yanowhiz

#5 moony

moony
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  

Posted 31 July 2005 - 10:29 AM

thank you very much for the hospitality :thumbsup:

the reason i joined in the first place was the fact that i had a little problem, well still have a little problem only smaller than what it was lol, anyway.....i had recently installed nokia pc suite on my computer and after finding out that it was rubbish i deleted it, the problem was it left 2 entries on add/remove (got rid of those now and i will tell how later) and 2 entries on "my computer" page i tried everything i knew and i meen EVERYTHING nothing would delete them, a few forums later and someone posted a link for a program called registrar lite (you me know it) it found over 800 nokia entries in my registry, i got it down to 250ish but then it said access denide so i decide it was best to leave them alone lol, anyway it got rid of the 2 entries on add/remove and the nokia name on the 2 entries on "my computer" but left the system folder icons there, now i know these may not be causing any problem att all but i just wanted them gone it seems ive come so far in deleting everything else to just forget about these 2 little annoying entries so if anyone knows how to get rid of them i would be eternaly greatfull.

if all that sounds like a lot of words just thrown together then let me know(i get carried away sometimes lol)

hope to here from you soon

moony

#6 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 31 July 2005 - 11:52 AM

If these folders are in your programme listing, you should be able to delete these with safety. Most likely, if you examine their contents, they are empty.
For future reference, posting problems in the introduction section usually results in their being lost, because members do not normally look in this forum form problems. It is generally best to follow the rule of the thumb:"new problem, new post."
Regards,
John

#7 moony

moony
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  

Posted 31 July 2005 - 12:23 PM

im really sorry, it just started out as a thank you and i got carried away, i will repost in the correct place and follow the rules from now on

#8 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 31 July 2005 - 12:36 PM

No problem. I just didn't want your problem to disappear or not get resolved the next time you had one.
John

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users