Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello, You experienced Nerds!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ColonelSDx

ColonelSDx

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:39 PM

Posted 06 October 2009 - 09:34 AM

Yesterday I had the Windows Police Pro virus, stumbled on here and got it fixed with some awesome advice given to someone else. I thank you for that. :D
Today I have the Security Tool Virus, and I'm seeking answers!

Tomorrow.... who knows what these crack-heads will come up with. but somehow it'll end up on my computer. :thumbsup:

I've been on computers since I was 9. I'm not great at what I do, but it's fun, regardless!
Love gaming, graphic-making, and finding random things on the internet.

THANK YOU for having this forum! And THANK YOU to the people who run it, provide it, and give GREAT help to the needy.

See you all around!

~>Rachel

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Members
  • 27,809 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:39 PM

Posted 06 October 2009 - 10:07 AM

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer
Chances are you didn't get rid of it the first time
I suggest that you post your own problem instead of following the advice meant for someone else
Even though they might appear similar there are different things to consider
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

#3 ColonelSDx

ColonelSDx
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:39 PM

Posted 06 October 2009 - 10:31 AM

Yessir! That's what I'm doing as we speak.
I figured that would be the case. So I'm just going to pick up where I left off and hopefully get some answers when I'm done typing up my book of a problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users