Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Greetings

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 puterdummy

puterdummy

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:57 AM

Posted 05 October 2009 - 05:41 PM

Hi all. Very interesting site. As you can see by my screenname, not a real computer geek kinda' guy but not completely illiterate either. Came across this site while searching for some info on startup processes. Will be coming back quite regularly from the looks of it. Late fiftys, live in N.W. PA. with wife of 38 years and one Siberian husky that sheds like all get out. Plenty (6) grankids to keep us busy and love to check up on my 18 year old granddaughter on Myspace and get her all flustered when she finds out I've been there. See Y'all later.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 tekkiefirst

tekkiefirst

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:57 AM

Posted 05 October 2009 - 05:48 PM

Hi all. Very interesting site. As you can see by my screenname, not a real computer geek kinda' guy but not completely illiterate either. Came across this site while searching for some info on startup processes. Will be coming back quite regularly from the looks of it. Late fiftys, live in N.W. PA. with wife of 38 years and one Siberian husky that sheds like all get out. Plenty (6) grankids to keep us busy and love to check up on my 18 year old granddaughter on Myspace and get her all flustered when she finds out I've been there. See Y'all later.

Welcome I just signed up as well. Looking forward to working with the people on this site to help undo the damage these programs do. May they rot where the sun don't shine. oops they already are. May we all find what we need on the site.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users