Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Microsoft Office 2003 not loading up

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 miklc

miklc

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:41 AM

Posted 05 October 2009 - 03:08 PM

Hey there, I hope someone can shed some light on this. Apologies if this is the wrong forum.

My laptop has stopped opening microsoft office applications completely, yet it still appears on the add/remove programs list. When an attempt is made to open a word file for example, a popup with Windows installer comes up and says it is installing, but nothing ever happens.

The only thing I can think has changed is I've recently been infected with viruses/malware and I also used CCleaner.. would this have wiped it? I really don't want to have to pay for a new pack.

Any help would be great!

Michael

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users