Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Clean the virus or formate the computer

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 atila

atila

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:54 AM

Posted 28 July 2005 - 05:34 AM

Hi there...

my laptop was getting slow, so i did some research on it, run norton virus, didnt catch anything except the saha agent.

then i run msconfig , and i had a list of all programm who start at ...

I make a list of them and make research on the web about the programs.. so many.. and

viruses viruses (or malware trojan etc... - all the same for me)

ccApp.exe , winasp.exe , npfw32.exe ,SVPHOST.exe , MsnMsgr ,,
some of that are definitely virus, and some other i do not know the on the web i find that some of that could be good programs.

And where do they come from?

So, what should i do? trying to clean all this virus or should i just formate my laptop?

after reading all the process to clean each virus, i really will prefer to format it!!! and i know how To do it - but if i do formate it, do all this nasty virus will be definitely out of my machine??

or should i bring it to a computer shop and get it done there and spend $$$

Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 unrepper

unrepper

• Members
  • 205 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:54 AM

Posted 28 July 2005 - 09:34 AM

I thiink it's important for computer owners to know how to protect and clean their systems. By doing so you discover how to navigate their operating system. This way when you do get infected with something you can recognize there's something no right and you have confidence you can deal with it.

Read this article and the websites it directs you to

http://defendingyourmachine.blogspot.com/
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users