Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Newbie Here with Eager Anticipation!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Texan Asylum

Texan Asylum

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:22 PM

Posted 05 October 2009 - 09:45 AM

Hello everyone!

I am not the most savvy when it comes to computers - know enough to really screw things up :thumbsup: - so my hope is that I can find the kind of support, and instruction, to enable me to become more self-proficient at computer issues.

I currently have a "HiJackThis" scan log I would like someone to look at. What is the customary protocol, or procedure, to do this?

Thanks ahead of time for you help!
Posted Image

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 05 October 2009 - 10:37 AM

Simply follow the step-by-step instructions below:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/34773/preparation-guide-for-use-before-using-malware-removal-tools-and-requesting-help/

Once submitted, a member of our experienced team of experts will analyze the data and help you get rid of any problems found.
Thanks for joining and welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 Texan Asylum

Texan Asylum
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 05 October 2009 - 11:42 AM

Simply follow the step-by-step instructions below:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/34773/preparation-guide-for-use-before-using-malware-removal-tools-and-requesting-help/

Once submitted, a member of our experienced team of experts will analyze the data and help you get rid of any problems found.
Thanks for joining and welcome to BC!
Regards,
John

Thank you John, and thank you for the welcome!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users