Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

USB Flash Drives

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Heartbeat85

Heartbeat85

• Members
  • 62 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:44 PM

Posted 04 October 2009 - 07:01 AM

Hi Guys, I am getting ready to move to another residence and have talked to C.S Representative at one of the leading Computer and accessory suppliers.I am interested in Backing Up about 120 Bookmarks or Favorites I have in FireFox,about about 600 Videos stored in Real Player 11.0 Free Version and Videos I have Stored in Folders in my E-MAIL.Also about 100-150 Pictures,ScreenSavers,Desktop Themes,etc I have.Then finally about 300-400 E-Mails I need to keep.So I had a 8 GB Flasdrive brought to my attention to back this Stuff up.First of all I am using an E-Machine Desktop W3052 with Windows XP SP3 and maybe some SP2 still being used.I do not know if I am going to need a USB Flashdrive Card Reader and I have not a clue as to which would be my best,simpliest way to go as far as buying the 8MB USB Flashdrive or if that's my best route.I am not very knowledgeable about these these things or if and how they would work to Back-Up my Data I want to keep.I know how to Copy and Paste and Drag and Drop but a little bit of Instructions with the 8.0 USB Flashdrive would not have hurt.I would have preferred and External Hard Drive but I do not have 80-110.00 to spend on one.I would be very grateful if somebody could help tell me the Best,Easiest,Simpliest System to use to go about this and maybe a little Instruction on how to do it.I do not know if my Computer needs or has a Card Reader,Flash Drive Unit or what.I would truly appreciate any help you folks could give me. God bless ! Heartbeat85

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users