Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

THIS SITE IS NOT ANY HELP

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 arizno

arizno

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:26 AM

Posted 02 October 2009 - 10:48 AM

I have place an issue here 3 separate times.
I followed all the rules provided
Not one answer on either of the posts.

I understand that you get many requests, but this is the 3rd time. I am very appreciative of the people that help me. I even offer to put a gift in their paypal but this is just beyond me. :thumbsup:

To all you people out there ridding the world of viruses and malware, good job and keep up the crusade. I think I will have to go elsewhere.

Edited by arizno, 02 October 2009 - 10:55 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Members
  • 27,809 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:26 AM

Posted 02 October 2009 - 11:45 AM

Your first post was closed because You never responded back
Your most recent post was made ONLY YESTERDAY

While we understand your frustration at having to wait, please note that Bleeping Computer deals with several hundred requests for assistance such as yours on a daily basis. As a result, our backlog is quite large, as are other comparable sites that help others with malware issues. Athough our HJT Team members work on hundreds of requests each day, they are all volunteers who work logs when they can and are able to do so. No one is paid by Bleeping Computer for their assistance to our members.

Further, our malware removal staff is comprised of team members with various levels of skill and expertise to deal with thousands of malware variants, some more complex than others. Although we try to take DDS/HJT logs in order (starting with the oldest), it is often the skill level of the particular helper and sometimes the operating system that dictates which logs get selected first. Some infections are more complicated than others and require a higher skill level to remove. Without that skill level attempted removal could result in disastrous results. In other instances, the helper may not be familiar with the operating system that you are using, since they use another. In either case, you wouldn't want someone to assist you who is not familiar with your issue and attempt to fix it, would you?

Please be patient. It may take a while to get a response but your log will be reviewed and answered as soon as possible.

Thank you for understanding.

Edited by garmanma, 02 October 2009 - 11:46 AM.

Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

#3 arizno

arizno
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:26 AM

Posted 02 October 2009 - 05:43 PM

If you look I did post my info the next day and got no answer. I had someone else post the issue so they can repair and got no answer. So i tried again myself and nothing. I completely understand that you get swamped thanks for the kind reply. That is much appreciated. Good luck to you all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users