Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Extra emails being sent in Outlook 2007

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jax2

Jax2

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:09 PM

Posted 02 October 2009 - 09:17 AM

Hi all,

I've read over some of the other similar threads and couldn't find my answer...

Every time I send out an email to someone with outlook, it sends a random number of invisible emails as well. Naturally, I assumed this was a trojan or a virus, or some type of malware and took steps to find and remove it, running SuperAntiSpyware, malwarebytes anti-malware and AVG 8, all of which turn up blank.

Other threads were answered stating that it could be read receipts, but I do not send those out even when requested. I know for a fact emails are being sent from one of my accounts because I am getting signed up to tons of news letters that state my IP and what day/time I signed up for the crap, even though I didn't send anything to those addresses. Furthermore, I am getting bounced emails being returned, as well as reply to spam that was supposedly sent from my account.,

I could use some help with this!

Thanks
iswd

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users