Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Introduction

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 roonbay

roonbay

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:50 PM

Posted 01 October 2009 - 06:26 PM

I just wanted to say hello. I would consider myself moderately computer savvy. I am in the process of applying to a few different Colleges and Universities that have online degree programs in either Business IT or Computer Information. I already have a bachelors degree in Finance that I received in 2001 but I love educating myself. I feel that degree adding in the field of IT will help me tremendously in my career. I feel that I have rambled a bit so......
Cheers,
Sean
Edit: Removed email address to prevent spaming.~ Tw

Edited by The weatherman, 01 October 2009 - 06:34 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_The weatherman_*

Guest_The weatherman_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 01 October 2009 - 06:35 PM

Hello roonbay,

Welcome to Bleeping Computer, it's good to see you here.

If your unsure how this board works, please have a look in the New User Orientation forum.

There is also some most useful information in the Tutorials. :thumbsup:

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 02 October 2009 - 10:36 AM

Welcome to BC!
Having IT credentials opens up an even larger area for your abililties, and certainly makes you more marketable.
Regards,
JOHN
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users