Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Beta 1 Launch approved Screen Shots

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,540 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:45 PM

Posted 27 July 2005 - 01:56 PM

I have put up some approved low-res screenshots of Windows Vista Beta 1.Microsoft has broken its traditional mandate of silence when it comes to their beta releases and has issued some approved screenshots for their up and coming operating system, Windows Vista. Below is one of these screenshots of the new Virtual Folders. You can see the rest in the Windows Vista forum.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Heretic Monkey

Heretic Monkey

• Members
  • 1,122 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:45 PM

Posted 27 July 2005 - 02:51 PM

Whoa, that looks insane. Very nice 3d effects. Does anyone know if they'll have the 3d environment desktop that i've heard rumors/videos about?

Anyway, i hope that the early versions of Vista are more stable than the early versions of the other windows OS's (a-la '98...)

#3 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:45 PM

Posted 27 July 2005 - 05:06 PM

Very nice graphics but what about whats behind the graphics. Isn't that what counts? Come let's here some good things about it besides "oh, pretty colors!"

Windows Vista Forum is a broken link, please fix.

#4 flann

flann

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 27 July 2005 - 08:12 PM

I like the transparent look to the windows, now lets see how she runs :thumbsup:

#5 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  

Posted 27 July 2005 - 10:02 PM

I like the transparent look to the windows, now lets see how she runs :thumbsup:

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Also is it me, or does that taskbar seems close to a theme of I saw before of a Shell Extension?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users