Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Software for Lyrics

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Caulfield6

Caulfield6

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:13 PM

Posted 30 September 2009 - 10:47 PM

hi all,

A while ago i had a program which automatically went through my Itunes library and added Lyrics and Cover art to it. It worked well and i have no idea what it was called. I lost that when my compy died and now a little while later i am looking again for this type of program. I have tried fr the last few weeks to get one freeware online. And have no idea why i cant find one which will go through my whole library and find the lyrics.

Obviously this is annoying.

My question is though, does anyone know if i can get a program like this and where from. Otherwise why is this all different now and why cant i get them.

C6
C6

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Staff Emeritus
  • 27,809 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:13 AM

Posted 01 October 2009 - 09:46 AM

http://www.recipester.org/q:album%20art%20itunes
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users