Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Wrong colors are printing-how do I fix it?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 pinkn0rangegal

pinkn0rangegal

• Members
  • 43 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:30 PM

Posted 29 September 2009 - 09:52 PM

Hello, My Epson Stylus CX7400 is not printing colors correctly when using either the photo copier or the printer. For example, when using the photo copier, the image of the original is red, like a cherry, but it's printing it more like fuchsia.

Or, when printing a Word doc, the text should be orange, but its printing it in pink. All but one of the cartridges are mostly new and/or full. The cyan is half full. I have Win XP Home SP3, and MS Office 2003 SP3.

I await advice/solutions. :thumbsup: Thank you.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 John Casemier

John Casemier

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:30 PM

Posted 30 September 2009 - 11:47 PM

Hello :thumbsup: I happen to set up an espon printer and had the same problem, as well as lines in the printing. I figured out that using the auto collaboration feature fixed it right up. Don't know if that'll help ya at all but trying reading the manual as well.
Got a slow computer? check out http://www.computer-tech.tk

#3 pinkn0rangegal

pinkn0rangegal
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 43 posts
  •  

Posted 01 October 2009 - 07:02 PM

Thank you for your reply. I don't have an auto calibration option and my manual doesn't mention it either. In fact, regarding "printing problems", the advise from the manual is to make sure there's paper in the printer and that it's the correct size. Otherwise, I guess this printer will work as it should! :huh:

Any other suggestions? :thumbsup:

#4 pinkn0rangegal

pinkn0rangegal
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 43 posts
  •  

Posted 02 October 2009 - 11:42 PM

Any other help out there? :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users