Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Extra new guy

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 theleo

theleo

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:58 PM

Posted 29 September 2009 - 08:11 PM

Hi folks, I'm not too sure how the introductions go around here, but I am glad I found the forum. It came in an odd way, thru my mail carrier, and I figure he must be around here somewhere :thumbsup:

I'm 58 and live on the coast of Georgia, USA. I've been a computer owner since the late 70's and online since '94.
I am a full time musician and I use a laptop on stage running MIDI tracks and the occasional mp3. Because I started on stage using Dell Latitudes, I began to buy old one and rebuild to either sell to donate.

I also do home recording on PC using Adobe Audition 1.5 and 2.0 plus various plug-ins and other software.

I am a self professed tinkerer and with a background in mechanical engineering..I gotta know what makes it tick or what made it stop ticking.
Since learning of the forum a few days back I have encountered a problem that I think will be a challenge and I hope you can help. I will of course post in the proper place and look forward to hanging out and figuring out how to work this fancy forum.

Thanks,

Leo Dean, Brunswick, Georgia, US

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rigel

rigel

FD-BC

• Members
  • 12,944 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:58 PM

Posted 29 September 2009 - 09:05 PM

Welcome to BC Leo!

I like to tinker with music recordings too. I run sound for a Praise band at our church - love the job.
As far as the problem, I am sure our collective knowledge will find an answer for you.

Best wishes,
rigel

"In a world where you can be anything, be yourself." ~ unknown

"Fall in love with someone who deserves your heart. Not someone who plays with it. Will Smith

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users