Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

JFK: The Real Story

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:08 AM

Posted 27 July 2005 - 08:55 AM

AH! One of the most known conspiracies!

What do you think happened to JFK? Do you think Oswald is really guilty and that he acted alone? Or Do you think the government was behind it.

Personally I think the government was behind, because if you like at the evidence of the shots, there is no physical way for the "magic bullet theory." And all the witnesses said they heard more 2 shots fired, and heard one of them come from the "grassy knoll."

Anywho I think there are some pieces missing here.

btw: When do yo tihnk the government will admit the truth and release all the information about this?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Piney

Piney

• Members
  • 119 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:08 PM

Posted 27 July 2005 - 04:05 PM

btw: When do yo tihnk the government will admit the truth and release all the information about this?

About the same time they decide it really wasn't weather balloons at Roswell in 1947 :thumbsup:
Piney

Infected? Report it! <<<Click

Posted Image

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 27 July 2005 - 11:40 PM

Precisely what information have they not released in one form or another?
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 Darthy

Darthy

The red side of the Force

• Members
  • 1,217 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:08 AM

Posted 24 March 2015 - 03:36 PM

Did you know this?

Εν οίδα οτι ουδέν οίδα - Socrates
Thanks John

#5 mjd420nova

mjd420nova

• Members
  • 1,606 posts
  •  

Posted 24 March 2015 - 10:21 PM

There seems to be a plethera of conspiracies over the assasination of JFK.  If and not until the government decides to release what evidence is truthful and not a line up prepared beforehand.  I think the war (Viet Nam) had more to do with the circumstances.  LBJ knew the truth and so did Jackie.  The family secret.  And it was almost revealed if Nixon hadn't stepped on the wrong toes.  There's more to those missing minutes of tape than most think.  As the POTUS it must be a heavy burden to carry those most secret details to the grave.  No wonder they all go gray in office.

#6 ProTruckDriver

ProTruckDriver

• Members
  • 170 posts
  •  

Posted 25 March 2015 - 10:21 AM

Wow! Talk about bringing back old memories. I remember exactlly where I was when the news came out that JFK had been assassinated. I also seen live on our black & white TV when Jack Ruby shot Oswald.  I was 12 years old when I seen JFK give his speech in downtown Buffalo NY on Pulaski Day. I was standing very close to the front row. Oswald didn't act alone. I believe our government has their fingerprints all over the cause of this assassination.

 Late 2015 5K 27" Mac, 4GHz i7, 16GB RAM, 1TB Fusion Drive, El Capitan, 10.11.6. 
How much do you know about distracted driving? W82TXT 
clear.pngWhen Driving: "Get Your Head Out Of Your Apps." clear.png

#7 mjd420nova

mjd420nova

• Members
  • 1,606 posts
  •  

Posted 25 March 2015 - 11:14 AM

Yes. I can remember the exact hour/minute that it was announced in school and everyone was sent home..  I still had a paper route but had to wait until 7 PM, after dark in Nov. to just get my evening editions to deliver.  I kept a few, sealed in laminate, now  stashed in a safe deposit.  I sold over fifty right on the street besides the ones I delivered, thanks to the generous press releases of a monumental edition. The TV coverage was phenominal with Jack Ruby in the courthouse.  

#8 MajesticFailure

MajesticFailure

• Members
  • 137 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:08 AM

Posted 16 May 2016 - 08:55 PM

With all due respect, it looks like the wife did it, and governor Connally turns around to "LOL!" in his face. Scary when you think of it like that. Not saying that really happened though, but it goes to show that nobody really knows what happened.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users