to the HijackThis Logs and Virus/Trojan/Spyware/Malware Removal forum
and I am here to help you!
I ask that you refrain from running tools other than those I suggest to you while I am cleaning up your computer
. The reason for this is so I know what is going on with the machine at any time. Some programs can interfere with others and hamper the recovery process.Please perform all steps in the order received and do not proceed if you need clarification.
In the upper right hand corner of the topic you will see a button called Options
. If you click on this in the drop-down menu you can choose Track this topic
. By doing this and then choosing Immediate E-Mail notification
and then clicking on Proceed
you will be advised when we respond to your topic and facilitate the cleaning of your machine.
After 5 days if a topic is not
replied to we assume it has been abandoned and it is closed.
As I am in the final stages of training an Expert Coach
will also oversee your fix. Your benefit
will be "four eyes and two brains" but responses may be somewhat delayed
so please be patient!!!!I would also like to inform you that most of us here at Bleeping Computer offer our expert assistance out of the goodness of our hearts. Please be courteous and appreciative for the assistance provided!
Right click and delete Win32kDiag from you desktop..Re-Download and run Win32kDiag:
- Download Win32kDiag from any of the following locations and save it to your Desktop <--- Important!!!
- Double-click Win32kDiag.exe to run Win32kDiag and let it finish.
- When it states "Finished! Press any key to exit...", press any key on your keyboard to close the program.
- Double-click on the Win32kDiag.txt file that is located on your Desktop and post the entire contents of that log as a reply to this topic.
Next......Download and run a batch file (peek.bat):
- Download peek.bat from the download link below and save it to your Desktop.
- Double-click peek.bat to run it.A black Command Prompt window will appear shortly: the program is running.
- Once it is finished, copy and paste the entire contents of the Log.txt file it creates as a reply to this post.
Again I would like to remind you to make no
further changes to your computer unless I direct you to do so. Your computer fix will be based on the current
condition of your computer! Any changes might delay my ability to help you.
==========With your next post please provide:
I will review your logs and post instructions forthcoming.