Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Wireless Switch

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 manawagurl2005

manawagurl2005

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:09 AM

Posted 27 September 2009 - 03:11 PM

Hey all,

I had to reinstall Windows Vista to my laptop, and when I restarted it to see how it was working the wireless button wouldn't turn on. My laptop is the type that has the button above the keyboard that normally turns blue when it's on and available to connect to a wireless network.

Does anyone know how to go in through the Run prompt to get to the administrator settings to reactivate the wireless button? I found it online at one point, but I can't remember how now.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 RTCTech1

RTCTech1

• Members
  • 68 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:09 AM

Posted 28 September 2009 - 03:45 PM

Is the wireless driver properly installed? Meaning in Device manager, there are not "!" marks?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users