Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Attach files Remotely ?????

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Ashwar

Ashwar

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:01 PM

Posted 27 September 2009 - 02:25 PM

We send Bulk Emails (not spam) but legimate mails to our customers. So we have to send about 5,000 mails a week with picture attachments showing our products. Each mail sizes to 1 mb with pictures on low quality.So mails get send very Slow..

I send personalized mail to every email address(not BCC or CC)

I was wondering is there any way by which I can upload pictures online and link them to the mail or transload(server to server transfer) them to the smtp server such that I can prevent uploading same files again and again to same server thus saving my bandwidth abd thus increasing speed of transfer ??

Main Thing is I want my customers to receive pictures as attachment only and not as a download link or embedded pictures so that one can see them offline after downloading from pop server . Overall, in the same way as one receives pictures attached to email.

So is there any way that I give ftp links to my attachments in a software or something and it transloads the file instead of uploading it to server(Transloding is fast as email servers have fast upload speeds while i have 512k) such that customers receive them as attachment.

Basically,When files are being uploaded from my computer to Smtp Server I want Smtp server to upload from internet than my computer.

Outlook has an option called shared attachment but I dont Know how to use it...

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users