Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Great Grandma is trying to learn

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 vfromkcmo

vfromkcmo

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:05 PM

Posted 27 September 2009 - 12:06 AM

I am trying to keep up with my computer... I love having one and wish I understood as well as some people... it is a tricky thing to learn about... seems there are many ways to get things done and sooo I worry I will do something wrong... Hope you all with not get frustrated with silly questions!! Thanks for all your help in the future...
I wish I had the total confidence my grandchildren and great grandchildren have... they just get on and do something... but I guess if you don't have to fix it or replace it... there isn't anything to worry about... I have everything from Barbie's Beauty Shop to Nasa on this computer... just depends on who is visiting or I am babysitting what will be up next...
Thanks again for being here... I love to learn about this soo I can undo what the kids do accidentally...

Edited by vfromkcmo, 27 September 2009 - 12:10 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_The weatherman_*

Guest_The weatherman_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 27 September 2009 - 04:09 AM

Hello vfromkcmo,

Welcome to Bleeping Computer, it's good to see you here.

If your unsure how this board works, please have a look in the New User Orientation forum.

There is also some most useful information in the Tutorials. :thumbsup:

#3 Andrew

Andrew

Bleepin' Night Watchman

• 8,260 posts
  •  

Posted 27 September 2009 - 04:18 AM

Hi vfromkcmo and welcome to BC! :flowers:

You are very correct in saying that there are many, many ways to accomplish the same goal with a computer. That's their greatest strength, but also their greatest confoundment. Yet the rewards of learning are rich: the single largest collection of human knowledge and unfiltered thought in the history of the world lies at you fingertips, awaiting your beck and call. There are mysteries and wonders waiting to satisfy desires both subtle and gross, but only for those bold enough to seek them.

As luck would have it, you found Bleeping Computer, where the only stupid question is a question unasked!

The offering of cookies, brownies, and other baked goods is optional, but greatly encouraged! :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users