Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Outlook sending/recieving problems

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Leanie

Leanie

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:15 PM

Posted 26 September 2009 - 07:16 PM

Weird stuff has been happening with my Outlook Express 6. Webmail through my provider works fine. when I email someone that is in my address book they don't recieve my email but I can get theirs. I emailed a friend today and she wasn't getting my email, so I looked at my webmail and for some reason she was listed as spam. I clicked her as not spam and sent her a new email FROM my webmail and she got it and sent me one back and I got hers in Outlook. After that, I tried again to send her one through Outlook and she didn't get it. So apparently something is not right with my Outlook. I called my provider and they said all my settings in outlook were right, I'm not getting any errors either. They think it's a software problem. I need this fixed because I do some business through my email and it's a pain to have to send emails through their webmail. It's at&t and I guess a month ago they merged with yahoo mail, and ever since then I've been having this problem, also around the same time I had to have my pc repaired due to virus', so one or the other caused this email problem. Thanks to anyone who can help me.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users