Jump to content
Posted 26 July 2005 - 12:51 PM
Posted 26 July 2005 - 01:04 PM
CCleaner is a freeware system optimization and privacy tool. It removes unused files from your system - allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space. It also cleans traces of your online activities such as your Internet history. But the best part is that it's fast (normally taking less that a second to run) and contains NO Spyware or Adware!
- Moved Tools and Options into the listbar and they now load
into the main window rather than a new window.
- Fixed listbar display issue with Japanese characters.
- Added REMOVESELF cleaning parameter to delete folders and
not just empty them.
- Added cleaning for: Google Earth, Ad-Aware SE Plus,
Photoshop CS and CS2, Microsoft AntiSpyware,
PerfectDisk 7.0, Azureus.
- Updated cleaning for: Windows log files,
Real Player, Adobe Reader 7.0,
SpyBot Search and Destroy.
- Updated Swedish, Spanish and French translations.
- Minor display fix to the Applications tree.
- Minor interface tweaks.
Edited by Scarlett, 26 July 2005 - 01:09 PM.
Posted 26 July 2005 - 01:23 PM
I wouldn't worry to much about that. The quote box you found that in, is just what has been added to the latest version of CCleaner.
Edited by Scarlett, 26 July 2005 - 01:23 PM.
Posted 26 July 2005 - 01:55 PM
Posted 26 July 2005 - 02:20 PM
Posted 26 July 2005 - 02:32 PM
CCleaner is not a security program. It is merely a system optimization and privacy tool. It was suggested to you, to help you to free up disk space.
How do I remove AFA Internet Enhancement or Vcmnet11.exe on the ccleanup?
Edited by Scarlett, 26 July 2005 - 02:35 PM.
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users