Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

a.exe and possibly other unknown virus/worm

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
23 replies to this topic

#1 obededom

obededom

• Members
  • 112 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:58 AM

Posted 25 September 2009 - 11:03 AM

This is sort of complicated, so here we go.

I'm using Windows Vista Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 32-bit. I have Avira AntiVir personal installed. I'm typing this from Safe Mode with Networking.

I believe my computer has been compromised by an unknown virus/spyware/malware. After visiting some questionable websites using Firefox, I discovered an "a.exe" in C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Temp via Task Manager. In addition, AntiVir started popping up saying it had detected various possible viruses (unfortunately, I did not take a screenshot or catch the name of these), which I tried to delete using the program itself. Upon doing a partial scan of my computer with AntiVir, nothing was found. Also, I deleted "a.exe".

Next, I downloaded Ad-Aware Anniversary Edition 8.0.7, installed, updated, and tried to scan. However, the program automatically shutdown almost immediately. Upon trying to start the program again, I was given the error message: "Failed to connect to service"; therefore, I could not load the program at all after one startup. I uninstalled and reinstalled, and the same thing occurred. Every other program was working fine, as far as I could tell. After this, realizing something was up, I downloaded HijackThis, installed in the proper file, and ran the program. It, too, automatically shutdown. Upon trying to restart the program, I received the error message: "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have appropriate permission to access the item". Uninstallation and reinstallation yielded the same results. Again, every other program was working fine. I shutdown the system for the night.

The next day, I booted the system, but when the computer had already loaded almost completely, it automatically rebooted. When the computer loaded the second time (ie - the desktop had loaded and startup programs were starting), I received this error message: "Windows has encountered a critical problem and will restart automatically in one minute. Please save your work now". As promised, the system rebooted. Upon rebooting for the third time, the same error message appeared. I tried in vain to open up any programs, but to no avail. The computer locked up and rebooted. The system is still doing this as I type with the same error message every time it loads.

So, I booted in Safe Mode with Networking, and the computer loaded just fine.

Next, I tried to download and run DDS and RootRepeal. Upon running DDS, nothing happened, even after multiple tries. RootRepeal, however, DID work, and I have that log. Also, AntiVir was able to do another scan (it did NOT automatically shutdown) in Safe Mode, for what it's worth, but it did not find anything. I WAS able to open folders, run Google Chrome, and run AntiVir in Safe Mode.

Attached Files

• Attached File  ark.txt   35.45KB   13 downloads

Edited by obededom, 25 September 2009 - 11:13 AM.

"Advertisements contain the only truths to be relied on in a newspaper." - Mark Twain

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Shannon2012

Shannon2012

• Security Colleague
  • 3,657 posts
  •  

Posted 12 October 2009 - 04:27 PM

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer

We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.

If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine.

If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.

Upon completing the steps below another staff member will review and take the steps necessary with you to get your machine back in working order clean and free of malware.

If you have already posted a DDS log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.
Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.

Thanks and again sorry for the delay.

We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:
  • Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.
  • A small box will open, with an explaination about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.
  • Notepad will open with the results.
  • Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.
  • Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.
Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet.

Information on A/V control HERE
Shannon

#3 obededom

obededom
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 112 posts
  •  

Posted 12 October 2009 - 07:56 PM

Since the original post, the computer has been left shut down without being connected to the internet. I turned the computer on after receiving a reply today, and:

1) The computer is no longer shutting down automatically - I am able to boot normally
2) I still cannot get DDS to run, even after the suggestions mentioned
3) Everything else in the original post still applies
"Advertisements contain the only truths to be relied on in a newspaper." - Mark Twain

#4 Blade81

Blade81

Bleepin' Rocker

• Malware Response Team
  • 6,465 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:58 PM

Posted 18 October 2009 - 06:02 AM

Hi,

Please save this file to your desktop. Double-click on it to run a scan. When it's finished, there will be a log called Win32kDiag.txt on your desktop. Please open it with notepad and post the contents here.

Microsoft Windows Insider MVP 2016-2017

Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2008-2015
UNITE member since 2006
unite_blue.png

Provided malware removal related instructions are meant to be used in the correspondent user's case only. If you have similar symptoms create own topic instead of following instructions given to some other, please.

#5 obededom

obededom
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 112 posts
  •  

Posted 19 October 2009 - 12:27 PM

As of today, my computer is once again giving me the same error message as before and auto-restarting when I start the computer up normally. So, I had to start the computer in Safe Mode to run Win32kDiag.exe

Running from: C:\Users\Tyler\Desktop\Win32kDiag.exe

Log file at : C:\Users\Tyler\Desktop\Win32kDiag.txt

WARNING: Could not get backup privileges!

Searching 'C:\Windows'...

Found mount point : C:\Windows\AppPatch\Custom\Custom

Mount point destination : \Device\__max++>\^

Found mount point : C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\Temp\ZAP2DF2.tmp\ZAP2DF2.tmp

Found mount point : C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\Temp\ZAP7D50.tmp\ZAP7D50.tmp

Found mount point : C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\Temp\ZAP81A.tmp\ZAP81A.tmp

Mount point destination : \Device\_12:27 PM 10/19/2009_max++>\^

Found mount point : C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\Temp\ZAP86FA.tmp\ZAP86FA.tmp

Found mount point : C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\Temp\ZAPE752.tmp\ZAPE752.tmp

Found mount point : C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\Temp\ZAPEEF0.tmp\ZAPEEF0.tmp

Found mount point : C:\Windows\assembly\temp\temp

Found mount point : C:\Windows\assembly\tmp\tmp

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ehome\CreateDisc\style\style

Found mount point : C:\Windows\Globalization\Globalization

Found mount point : C:\Windows\Help\Corporate\Corporate

Found mount point : C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\authman\authman

Found mount point : C:\Windows\msdownld.tmp\msdownld.tmp

Found mount point : C:\Windows\nap\configuration\configuration

Found mount point : C:\Windows\nvidia icons\nvidia icons

Found mount point : C:\Windows\Panther\setup.exe\setup.exe

Found mount point : C:\Windows\Panther\unattend\unattend

Found mount point : C:\Windows\PCHEALTH\ERRORREP\QHEADLES\QHEADLES

Found mount point : C:\Windows\PCHEALTH\ERRORREP\QSIGNOFF\QSIGNOFF

Found mount point : C:\Windows\PLA\Templates\Templates

Found mount point : C:\Windows\Registration\CRMLog\CRMLog

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SchCache\SchCache

Found mount point : C:\Windows\security\templates\templates

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\GameExplorer\GameExplorer

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\History\History

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Temporary Internet Files

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Temp\TfsStore\Tfs_DAV\Tfs_DAV

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Roaming\Media Center Programs\Media Center Programs

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Quick Launch

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\UPnP Device Host\Description Documents\Description Documents

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Cookies

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Network Shortcuts\Network Shortcuts

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Printer Shortcuts\Printer Shortcuts

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Recent

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Templates\Templates

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\Desktop\Desktop

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\Documents\Documents

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\Downloads\Downloads

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\Favorites\Favorites

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\Links\Links

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\Music\Music

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\Pictures\Pictures

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\Saved Games\Saved Games

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\Videos\Videos

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\GameExplorer\GameExplorer

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\History\History

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Temporary Internet Files

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Media Player NSS\3.0\SCPD\SCPD

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Roaming\DivX\DivX Codec\DivX Codec

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Roaming\Media Center Programs\Media Center Programs

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Quick Launch

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\My\Certificates\Certificates

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\My\CRLs\CRLs

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\My\CTLs\CTLs

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Cookies

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Network Shortcuts\Network Shortcuts

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Printer Shortcuts\Printer Shortcuts

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Recent

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Templates\Templates

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\Desktop\Desktop

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\Documents\Documents

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\Downloads\Downloads

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\Favorites\Favorites

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\Links\Links

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\Music\Music

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\Pictures\Pictures

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\Saved Games\Saved Games

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\Videos\Videos

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\AuthCabs\Downloaded\Downloaded

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\PostRebootEventCache\PostRebootEventCache

Cannot access: C:\Windows\System32\cngaudit.dll

[1] 2006-11-02 04:46:03 61952 C:\Windows\System32\cngaudit.dll ()

[2] 2006-11-02 04:46:03 11776 C:\Windows\System32\logevent.dll (Microsoft Corporation)

[1] 2006-11-02 04:46:03 11776 C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft-windows-cngaudit-dll_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16386_none_e62d292932a96ce6\cngaudit.dll (Microsoft Corporation)

Cannot access: C:\Windows\System32\LogFiles\WMI\RtBackup\EtwRTDiagLog.etl

[1] 2009-10-19 12:05:12 64 C:\Windows\System32\LogFiles\WMI\RtBackup\EtwRTDiagLog.etl ()

Cannot access: C:\Windows\System32\LogFiles\WMI\RtBackup\EtwRTEventLog-Application.etl

[1] 2009-10-19 12:03:32 0 C:\Windows\System32\LogFiles\WMI\RtBackup\EtwRTEventLog-Application.etl ()

Cannot access: C:\Windows\System32\LogFiles\WMI\RtBackup\EtwRTEventlog-Security.etl

[1] 2009-10-19 12:05:44 64 C:\Windows\System32\LogFiles\WMI\RtBackup\EtwRTEventlog-Security.etl ()

Cannot access: C:\Windows\System32\LogFiles\WMI\RtBackup\EtwRTEventLog-System.etl

[1] 2009-10-19 12:05:38 64 C:\Windows\System32\LogFiles\WMI\RtBackup\EtwRTEventLog-System.etl ()

Found mount point : C:\Windows\Temp\AVSETUP_4a909c91\AVSETUP_4a909c91

Found mount point : C:\Windows\Temp\GUM3DEC.tmp\CrashReports\CrashReports

Found mount point : C:\Windows\Temp\GUMD9A6.tmp\CrashReports\CrashReports

Found mount point : C:\Windows\Temp\GUMFE4B.tmp\CrashReports\CrashReports

Found mount point : C:\Windows\tracing\tracing

Found mount point : C:\Windows\winsxs\InstallTemp\InstallTemp

Finished!

#6 Blade81

Blade81

Bleepin' Rocker

• Malware Response Team
  • 6,465 posts
  •  

Posted 19 October 2009 - 01:56 PM

Ok. Let's try to get it into better shape :(

• Download The Avenger by Swandog46 from here.
  • Unzip/extract it to a folder on your desktop.
  • Double click on avenger.exe to run The Avenger.
  • Click OK.
  • Make sure that the box next to Scan for rootkits has a tick in it and that the box next to Automatically disable any rootkits found does not have a tick in it.
  • Copy all of the text in the below textbox to the clibpboard by highlighting it and then pressing Ctrl+C.
    Files to move:
    C:\Windows\System32\logevent.dll|C:\Windows\System32\cngaudit.dll
  • In the avenger window, click the Paste Script from Clipboard, Posted Image button.
  • Click the Execute button.
  • You will be asked Are you sure you want to execute the current script?.
  • Click Yes.
  • You will now be asked First step completed --- The Avenger has been successfully set up to run on next boot. Reboot now?.
  • Click Yes.
  • Your PC will now be rebooted.
  • Note: If the above script contains Drivers to delete: or Drivers to disable:, then The Avenger will require two reboots to complete its operation.
  • If that is the case, it will force a BSOD on the first reboot. This is normal & expected behaviour.
  • After your PC has completed the necessary reboots, a log should automatically open. If it does not automatically open, then the log can be found at %systemdrive%\avenger.txt (typically C:\avenger.txt).
  • Please post this log in your next reply.
Please save this file to your desktop. Click on Start->Run, and copy-paste the following command (the bolded text) into the Open box, and click OK. When it's finished, there will be a log called Win32kDiag.txt on your desktop. Please open it with notepad and post the contents here.
"%userprofile%\desktop\win32kdiag.exe" -f -r

UNITE member since 2006
unite_blue.png

Provided malware removal related instructions are meant to be used in the correspondent user's case only. If you have similar symptoms create own topic instead of following instructions given to some other, please.

#7 obededom

obededom
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 112 posts
  •  

Posted 19 October 2009 - 09:43 PM

Logfile of The Avenger Version 2.0, © by Swandog46
http://swandog46.geekstogo.com

Platform: Windows Vista

Script file opened successfully.
Script file read successfully.

Backups directory opened successfully at C:\Avenger

Beginning to process script file:

Rootkit scan active.
No rootkits found!

File move operation "C:\Windows\System32\logevent.dll|C:\Windows\System32\cngaudit.dll" completed successfully.

Completed script processing.

Finished! Terminate.

Running from: C:\Users\Tyler\Desktop\win32kdiag.exe

Log file at : C:\Users\Tyler\Desktop\Win32kDiag.txt

Removing all found mount points.

Attempting to reset file permissions.

WARNING: Could not get backup privileges!

Searching 'C:\Windows'...

Found mount point : C:\Windows\AppPatch\Custom\Custom

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\AppPatch\Custom\Custom

Found mount point : C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\Temp\ZAP2DF2.tmp\ZAP2DF2.tmp

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\Temp\ZAP2DF2.tmp\ZAP2DF2.tmp

Found mount point : C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\Temp\ZAP7D50.tmp\ZAP7D50.tmp

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\Temp\ZAP7D50.tmp\ZAP7D50.tmp

Found mount point : C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\Temp\ZAP81A.tmp\ZAP81A.tmp

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\Temp\ZAP81A.tmp\ZAP81A.tmp

Found mount point : C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\Temp\ZAP86FA.tmp\ZAP86FA.tmp

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\Temp\ZAP86FA.tmp\ZAP86FA.tmp

Found mount point : C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\Temp\ZAPE752.tmp\ZAPE752.tmp

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\Temp\ZAPE752.tmp\ZAPE752.tmp

Found mount point : C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\Temp\ZAPEEF0.tmp\ZAPEEF0.tmp

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\Temp\ZAPEEF0.tmp\ZAPEEF0.tmp

Found mount point : C:\Windows\assembly\temp\temp

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\assembly\temp\temp

Found mount point : C:\Windows\assembly\tmp\tmp

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\assembly\tmp\tmp

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ehome\CreateDisc\style\style

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\ehome\CreateDisc\style\style

Found mount point : C:\Windows\Globalization\Globalization

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\Globalization\Globalization

Found mount point : C:\Windows\Help\Corporate\Corporate

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\Help\Corporate\Corporate

Found mount point : C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\authman\authman

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\authman\authman

Found mount point : C:\Windows\msdownld.tmp\msdownld.tmp

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\msdownld.tmp\msdownld.tmp

Found mount point : C:\Windows\nap\configuration\configuration

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\nap\configuration\configuration

Found mount point : C:\Windows\nvidia icons\nvidia icons

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\nvidia icons\nvidia icons

Found mount point : C:\Windows\Panther\setup.exe\setup.exe

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\Panther\setup.exe\setup.exe

Found mount point : C:\Windows\Panther\unattend\unattend

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\Panther\unattend\unattend

Found mount point : C:\Windows\PCHEALTH\ERRORREP\QHEADLES\QHEADLES

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\PCHEALTH\ERRORREP\QHEADLES\QHEADLES

Found mount point : C:\Windows\PCHEALTH\ERRORREP\QSIGNOFF\QSIGNOFF

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\PCHEALTH\ERRORREP\QSIGNOFF\QSIGNOFF

Found mount point : C:\Windows\PLA\Templates\Templates

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\PLA\Templates\Templates

Found mount point : C:\Windows\Registration\CRMLog\CRMLog

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\Registration\CRMLog\CRMLog

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SchCache\SchCache

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\SchCache\SchCache

Found mount point : C:\Windows\security\templates\templates

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\security\templates\templates

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\GameExplorer\GameExplorer

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\GameExplorer\GameExplorer

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\History\History

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\History\History

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Temporary Internet Files

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Temporary Internet Files

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Temp\TfsStore\Tfs_DAV\Tfs_DAV

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Temp\TfsStore\Tfs_DAV\Tfs_DAV

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Roaming\Media Center Programs\Media Center Programs

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Roaming\Media Center Programs\Media Center Programs

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Quick Launch

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Quick Launch

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\UPnP Device Host\Description Documents\Description Documents

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\UPnP Device Host\Description Documents\Description Documents

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Cookies

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Cookies

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Network Shortcuts\Network Shortcuts

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Network Shortcuts\Network Shortcuts

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Printer Shortcuts\Printer Shortcuts

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Printer Shortcuts\Printer Shortcuts

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Recent

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Recent

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Templates\Templates

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Templates\Templates

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\Desktop\Desktop

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\Desktop\Desktop

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\Documents\Documents

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\Documents\Documents

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\Downloads\Downloads

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\Downloads\Downloads

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\Favorites\Favorites

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\Favorites\Favorites

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\Links\Links

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\Links\Links

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\Music\Music

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\Music\Music

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\Pictures\Pictures

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\Pictures\Pictures

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\Saved Games\Saved Games

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\Saved Games\Saved Games

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\Videos\Videos

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\Videos\Videos

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\GameExplorer\GameExplorer

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\GameExplorer\GameExplorer

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\History\History

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\History\History

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Temporary Internet Files

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Temporary Internet Files

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Media Player NSS\3.0\SCPD\SCPD

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Media Player NSS\3.0\SCPD\SCPD

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Roaming\DivX\DivX Codec\DivX Codec

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Roaming\DivX\DivX Codec\DivX Codec

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Roaming\Media Center Programs\Media Center Programs

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Roaming\Media Center Programs\Media Center Programs

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Quick Launch

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Quick Launch

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\My\Certificates\Certificates

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\My\Certificates\Certificates

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\My\CRLs\CRLs

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\My\CRLs\CRLs

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\My\CTLs\CTLs

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\My\CTLs\CTLs

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Cookies

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Cookies

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Network Shortcuts\Network Shortcuts

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Network Shortcuts\Network Shortcuts

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Printer Shortcuts\Printer Shortcuts

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Printer Shortcuts\Printer Shortcuts

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Recent

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Recent

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Templates\Templates

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Templates\Templates

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\Desktop\Desktop

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\Desktop\Desktop

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\Documents\Documents

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\Documents\Documents

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\Downloads\Downloads

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\Downloads\Downloads

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\Favorites\Favorites

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\Favorites\Favorites

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\Links\Links

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\Links\Links

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\Music\Music

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\Music\Music

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\Pictures\Pictures

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\Pictures\Pictures

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\Saved Games\Saved Games

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\Saved Games\Saved Games

Found mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\Videos\Videos

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\Videos\Videos

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\AuthCabs\Downloaded\Downloaded

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\AuthCabs\Downloaded\Downloaded

Found mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\PostRebootEventCache\PostRebootEventCache

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\PostRebootEventCache\PostRebootEventCache

Cannot access: C:\Windows\System32\LogFiles\WMI\RtBackup\EtwRTDiagLog.etl

Attempting to restore permissions of : C:\Windows\System32\LogFiles\WMI\RtBackup\EtwRTDiagLog.etl

[1] 2009-10-19 18:45:51 64 C:\Windows\System32\LogFiles\WMI\RtBackup\EtwRTDiagLog.etl ()

Cannot access: C:\Windows\System32\LogFiles\WMI\RtBackup\EtwRTEventLog-Application.etl

Attempting to restore permissions of : C:\Windows\System32\LogFiles\WMI\RtBackup\EtwRTEventLog-Application.etl

[1] 2009-10-19 18:45:34 0 C:\Windows\System32\LogFiles\WMI\RtBackup\EtwRTEventLog-Application.etl ()

Cannot access: C:\Windows\System32\LogFiles\WMI\RtBackup\EtwRTEventlog-Security.etl

Attempting to restore permissions of : C:\Windows\System32\LogFiles\WMI\RtBackup\EtwRTEventlog-Security.etl

[1] 2009-10-19 18:45:34 0 C:\Windows\System32\LogFiles\WMI\RtBackup\EtwRTEventlog-Security.etl ()

Cannot access: C:\Windows\System32\LogFiles\WMI\RtBackup\EtwRTEventLog-System.etl

Attempting to restore permissions of : C:\Windows\System32\LogFiles\WMI\RtBackup\EtwRTEventLog-System.etl

[1] 2009-10-19 18:45:40 64 C:\Windows\System32\LogFiles\WMI\RtBackup\EtwRTEventLog-System.etl ()

Cannot access: C:\Windows\System32\LogFiles\WMI\RtBackup\EtwRTMsMpPsSession.etl

Attempting to restore permissions of : C:\Windows\System32\LogFiles\WMI\RtBackup\EtwRTMsMpPsSession.etl

[1] 2009-10-19 18:45:32 0 C:\Windows\System32\LogFiles\WMI\RtBackup\EtwRTMsMpPsSession.etl ()

Found mount point : C:\Windows\Temp\AVSETUP_4a909c91\AVSETUP_4a909c91

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\Temp\AVSETUP_4a909c91\AVSETUP_4a909c91

Found mount point : C:\Windows\Temp\GUM3DEC.tmp\CrashReports\CrashReports

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\Temp\GUM3DEC.tmp\CrashReports\CrashReports

Found mount point : C:\Windows\Temp\GUMD9A6.tmp\CrashReports\CrashReports

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\Temp\GUMD9A6.tmp\CrashReports\CrashReports

Found mount point : C:\Windows\Temp\GUMFE4B.tmp\CrashReports\CrashReports

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\Temp\GUMFE4B.tmp\CrashReports\CrashReports

Found mount point : C:\Windows\tracing\tracing

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\tracing\tracing

Found mount point : C:\Windows\winsxs\InstallTemp\InstallTemp

Removing mount point : C:\Windows\winsxs\InstallTemp\InstallTemp

Finished!

#8 Blade81

Blade81

Bleepin' Rocker

• Malware Response Team
  • 6,465 posts
  •  

Posted 20 October 2009 - 04:07 AM

Good. See if you're able to make DDS run now. Post back its reports.

UNITE member since 2006
unite_blue.png

#9 obededom

obededom
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 112 posts
  •  

Posted 20 October 2009 - 09:27 AM

DDS (Ver_09-09-24.01) - NTFSx86
Run by Tyler at 9:24:49.62 on Tue 10/20/2009
Internet Explorer: 7.0.6001.18000 BrowserJavaVersion: 1.6.0_10
Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium 6.0.6001.1.1252.1.1033.18.3070.1801 [GMT -5:00]

SP: Avira AntiVir PersonalEdition *enabled* (Updated) {AD166499-45F9-482A-A743-FDD3350758C7}
SP: Windows Defender *disabled* (Updated) {D68DDC3A-831F-4FAE-9E44-DA132C1ACF46}

============== Running Processes ===============

C:\Windows\system32\wininit.exe
C:\Windows\system32\lsm.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k DcomLaunch
C:\Windows\system32\nvvsvc.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k rpcss
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k secsvcs
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
C:\Windows\system32\SLsvc.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalService
C:\Windows\system32\rundll32.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k NetworkService
C:\Windows\System32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\sched.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNoNetwork
C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avguard.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k hpdevmgmt
c:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcSrv.exe
C:\Program Files\OpenCase\OpenCASE Media Agent\MediaAgent.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\Update\1.2.183.7\GoogleCrashHandler.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k NetworkServiceNetworkRestricted
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k imgsvc
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k WerSvcGroup
C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\xaudio.exe
C:\Windows\system32\taskeng.exe
C:\Windows\system32\WUDFHost.exe
C:\Windows\system32\Dwm.exe
C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE
C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\On-Screen OSD Indicator\OSD.exe
C:\Windows\RtHDVCpl.exe
C:\Windows\System32\jureg.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Windows\system32\schtasks.exe
C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe
C:\Program Files\Razer\Lycosa\razerhid.exe
C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgnt.exe
C:\Program Files\Razer\Lycosa\razertra.exe
C:\Windows\ehome\ehtray.exe
C:\Windows\ehome\ehmsas.exe
C:\Program Files\DAEMON Tools Lite\daemon.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmpnscfg.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe
C:\Program Files\Simplify Media\SimplifyMedia.exe
C:\Windows\system32\wbem\unsecapp.exe
C:\hp\kbd\kbd.exe
C:\Windows\system32\vssvc.exe
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k swprv
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox 3.5 Beta 4\firefox.exe
C:\Windows\system32\DllHost.exe
C:\Users\Tyler\Desktop\dds.scr

============== Pseudo HJT Report ===============

uStart Page = hxxp://www.att.net
mStart Page = hxxp://ie.redirect.hp.com/svs/rdr?TYPE=3&tp=iehome&locale=EN_US&c=74&bd=Pavilion&pf=desktop
mDefault_Page_URL = hxxp://ie.redirect.hp.com/svs/rdr?TYPE=3&tp=iehome&locale=EN_US&c=74&bd=Pavilion&pf=desktop
uInternet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
BHO: {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} - No File
BHO: HP Print Clips: {053f9267-dc04-4294-a72c-58f732d338c0} - c:\program files\hp\smart web printing\hpswp_framework.dll
BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper: {06849e9f-c8d7-4d59-b87d-784b7d6be0b3} - c:\program files\common

files\adobe\acrobat\activex\AcroIEHelper.dll
BHO: Skype add-on (mastermind): {22bf413b-c6d2-4d91-82a9-a0f997ba588c} - c:\program files\skype\toolbars\internet explorer\SkypeIEPlugin.dll
BHO: {5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB} - No File
BHO: Java™ Plug-In SSV Helper: {761497bb-d6f0-462c-b6eb-d4daf1d92d43} - c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll
BHO: Windows Live Sign-in Helper: {9030d464-4c02-4abf-8ecc-5164760863c6} - c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\windows

live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper: {dbc80044-a445-435b-bc74-9c25c1c588a9} - c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
BHO: Google Gears Helper: {e0fefe40-fbf9-42ae-ba58-794ca7e3fb53} - c:\program files\google\google gears\internet explorer\0.5.32.0\gears.dll
TB: {A057A204-BACC-4D26-C39E-35F1D2A32EC8} - No File
TB: {4E7BD74F-2B8D-469E-94BE-FD60BB9AAE29} - No File
uRun: [ehTray.exe] c:\windows\ehome\ehTray.exe
uRun: [DAEMON Tools Lite] "c:\program files\daemon tools lite\daemon.exe"
uRun: [Power2GoExpress]
uRun: [WMPNSCFG] c:\program files\windows media player\WMPNSCFG.exe
uRun: [Simplify Media] "c:\program files\simplify media\SimplifyMedia.exe"
mRun: [Windows Defender] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe -hide
mRun: [KBD] c:\hp\kbd\KbdStub.EXE
mRun: [OsdMaestro] "c:\program files\hewlett-packard\on-screen osd indicator\OSD.exe"
mRun: [RtHDVCpl] RtHDVCpl.exe
mRun: [SunJavaUpdateReg] "c:\windows\system32\jureg.exe"
mRun: [<NO NAME>]
mRun: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe"
mRun: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE c:\windows\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
mRun: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE c:\windows\system32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit
mRun: [Lycosa] "c:\program files\razer\lycosa\razerhid.exe"
mRun: [avgnt] "c:\program files\avira\antivir desktop\avgnt.exe" /min
mPolicies-system: EnableUIADesktopToggle = 0 (0x0)
IE: {09C04DA7-5B76-4EBC-BBEE-B25EAC5965F5} - {0B4350D1-055F-47A3-B112-5F2F2B0D6F08} - c:\program files\google\google gears\internet

explorer\0.5.32.0\gears.dll
IE: {5067A26B-1337-4436-8AFE-EE169C2DA79F} - {77BF5300-1474-4EC7-9980-D32B190E9B07} - c:\program files\skype\toolbars\internet

explorer\SkypeIEPlugin.dll
IE: {58ECB495-38F0-49cb-A538-10282ABF65E7} - {E763472E-A716-4CD9-89BD-DBDA6122F741} - c:\program files\hp\smart web

printing\hpswp_extensions.dll
IE: {700259D7-1666-479a-93B1-3250410481E8} - {A93C41D8-01F8-4F8B-B14C-DE20B117E636} - c:\program files\hp\smart web

printing\hpswp_extensions.dll
IE: {77BF5300-1474-4EC7-9980-D32B190E9B07} - {77BF5300-1474-4EC7-9980-D32B190E9B07} - c:\program files\skype\toolbars\internet

explorer\SkypeIEPlugin.dll
DPF: {30528230-99f7-4bb4-88d8-fa1d4f56a2ab} - c:\program files\yahoo!\common\Yinsthelper.dll
DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} - hxxp://update.microsoft.com/windowsupdate/v6/V5Controls/en/x86/client/wuweb_site.cab?

DPF: {8FFBE65D-2C9C-4669-84BD-5829DC0B603C} - hxxp://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/polarbear/ultrashim.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0001-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_01-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0004-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_04-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0005-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_05-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0007-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_07-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0010-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_10-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_10-windows-i586.cab
Handler: skype4com - {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - c:\progra~1\common~1\skype\SKYPE4~1.DLL

================= FIREFOX ===================

FF - ProfilePath - c:\users\tyler\appdata\roaming\mozilla\firefox\profiles\bnnm9cba.default\
FF - component: c:\program files\google\google gears\firefox\lib\ff35\gears.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\google\update\1.2.183.7\npGoogleOneClick8.dll
FF - plugin: c:\users\tyler\appdata\local\google\update\1.2.183.7\npGoogleOneClick8.dll
FF - plugin: c:\users\tyler\appdata\local\octoshape\octoshape streaming services\octoprogram-l03-nms0806110_sua_900\npoctoshape.dll
FF - plugin: c:\users\tyler\appdata\roaming\mozilla\plugins\npoctoshape.dll

---- FIREFOX POLICIES ----
c:\program files\mozilla firefox 3.5 beta 4\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl3.rsa_seed_sha", true);

============= SERVICES / DRIVERS ===============

R0 Lbd;Lbd;c:\windows\system32\drivers\Lbd.sys [2009-9-24 64160]
R1 CLBStor;InstantBurn Storage Helper Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\CLBStor.sys [2008-11-28 16048]
R2 {95808DC4-FA4A-4C74-92FE-5B863F82066B};{95808DC4-FA4A-4C74-92FE-5B863F82066B};c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdvd\000.fcl [2008-11-29

61424]
R2 AntiVirSchedulerService;Avira AntiVir Scheduler;c:\program files\avira\antivir desktop\sched.exe [2009-8-22 108289]
R2 OpenCASE Media Agent;OpenCASE Media Agent;c:\program files\opencase\opencase media agent\MediaAgent.exe [2008-8-29 835208]
R3 LycoFltr;Lycosa Keyboard;c:\windows\system32\drivers\Lycosa.sys [2009-3-2 16896]
R3 xcbdaNtsc;ViXS Tuner Card (NTSC);c:\windows\system32\drivers\xcbda.sys [2007-9-7 156928]
S2 gupdate1c920e141847cba;Google Update Service (gupdate1c920e141847cba);c:\program files\google\update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2008-9-27 133104]
S2 Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service;Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service;c:\program files\lavasoft\ad-aware\AAWService.exe [2009-7-3 1028432]
S3 netr73;USB Wireless 802.11 b/g Adaptor Driver for Vista;c:\windows\system32\drivers\netr73.sys [2008-2-26 493568]

=============== Created Last 30 ================

2009-09-25 11:00 69 a------- c:\windows\NeroDigital.ini
2009-09-24 22:50 <DIR> --d----- c:\program files\Trend Micro
2009-09-24 22:45 409,231,504 a------- c:\windows\MEMORY.DMP
2009-09-24 22:31 <DIR> --d----- C:\HiJackThis
2009-09-24 22:14 64,160 a------- c:\windows\system32\drivers\Lbd.sys
2009-09-24 22:13 <DIR> -cd-h--- c:\programdata\{EF63305C-BAD7-4144-9208-D65528260864}
2009-09-24 22:13 <DIR> -cd-h--- c:\progra~2\{EF63305C-BAD7-4144-9208-D65528260864}
2009-09-24 22:13 <DIR> --d----- c:\program files\Lavasoft
2009-09-24 21:02 <DIR> --d----- c:\program files\iPod
2009-09-24 21:02 <DIR> --d----- c:\program files\iTunes
2009-09-24 20:08 <DIR> --d----- c:\programdata\Lavasoft
2009-09-23 22:10 0 a------- c:\windows\win32k.sys

==================== Find3M ====================

2009-10-19 18:45 0 a------- c:\windows\system32\drivers\lvuvc.hs
2009-09-14 17:17 12,014 a------- c:\users\tyler\appdata\roaming\wklnhst.dat
2009-09-09 21:08 143,360 a------- c:\windows\inf\infstrng.dat
2009-09-09 21:08 86,016 a------- c:\windows\inf\infstor.dat
2009-09-09 21:08 51,200 a------- c:\windows\inf\infpub.dat
2009-08-28 19:42 2,065,696 a------- c:\windows\system32\usbaaplrc.dll
2009-08-28 19:42 40,448 a------- c:\windows\system32\drivers\usbaapl.sys
2009-08-26 01:41 152,904 a------- c:\windows\system32\vghd.scr
2009-08-23 20:36 55,656 a------- c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgntflt.sys
2009-08-13 14:53 41,872 a------- c:\windows\system32\xfcodec.dll
2008-06-12 03:07 665,600 a------- c:\windows\inf\drvindex.dat
2008-05-22 00:29 174 a--sh--- c:\program files\desktop.ini
2007-12-26 02:06 32 a------- c:\programdata\ezsid.dat
2007-12-26 02:06 32 a------- c:\progra~2\ezsid.dat
2007-12-22 17:24 22,328 a------- c:\users\tyler\appdata\roaming\PnkBstrK.sys
2006-11-02 07:42 287,440 a------- c:\windows\inf\perflib\0409\perfi.dat
2006-11-02 07:42 287,440 a------- c:\windows\inf\perflib\0409\perfh.dat
2006-11-02 07:42 30,674 a------- c:\windows\inf\perflib\0409\perfd.dat
2006-11-02 07:42 30,674 a------- c:\windows\inf\perflib\0409\perfc.dat
2006-11-02 04:20 287,440 a------- c:\windows\inf\perflib\0000\perfi.dat
2006-11-02 04:20 287,440 a------- c:\windows\inf\perflib\0000\perfh.dat
2006-11-02 04:20 30,674 a------- c:\windows\inf\perflib\0000\perfd.dat
2006-11-02 04:20 30,674 a------- c:\windows\inf\perflib\0000\perfc.dat

============= FINISH: 9:24:56.25 ===============

Attached Files

#10 Blade81

Blade81

Bleepin' Rocker

• Malware Response Team
  • 6,465 posts
  •  

Posted 20 October 2009 - 09:56 AM

Hi,

Seems that you have word wrap in text editor enabled. Please turn it off to make further logs appear without gaps between the lines.

There is some P2P file sharing software (like BitLord) installed there in your system. While it may not be related to your infection it's a fact that big part of infections are received from P2P downloads. To keep system safer I recommend to uninstall such software.

Please visit this webpage for download links, and instructions for running ComboFix tool:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/combofix/how-to-use-combofix

Please ensure you read this guide carefully first.

Please continue as follows:
  • Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix, link
    Remember to re-enable them afterwards.

• Click Yes to allow ComboFix to continue scanning for malware.
When the tool is finished, it will produce a report for you.

Please include the following reports for further review, and so we may continue cleansing the system:

C:\ComboFix.txt
New dds.txt log.

A word of warning: Neither I nor sUBs are responsible for any damage you may have caused your machine by running ComboFix. This tool is not a toy and not for everyday use.

UNITE member since 2006
unite_blue.png

#11 obededom

obededom
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 112 posts
  •  

Posted 20 October 2009 - 10:41 AM

I looked in Notepad, and word wrap has been disabled.

ComboFix 09-10-19.02 - Tyler 10/20/2009 10:18.1.2 - NTFSx86
Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium 6.0.6001.1.1252.1.1033.18.3070.1773 [GMT -5:00]
Running from: c:\users\Tyler\Desktop\ComboFix.exe
SP: Avira AntiVir PersonalEdition *enabled* (Updated) {AD166499-45F9-482A-A743-FDD3350758C7}
SP: Windows Defender *disabled* (Updated) {D68DDC3A-831F-4FAE-9E44-DA132C1ACF46}

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Other Deletions )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

c:\$recycle.bin\S-1-5-21-192345369-2729201545-2745846667-1000
c:\$recycle.bin\S-1-5-21-2152478756-3922319563-605102323-500
c:\$recycle.bin\S-1-5-21-25856021-2249212207-1519448776-500
c:\$recycle.bin\S-1-5-21-3610728430-89189458-4011409114-500
c:\windows\Installer\196ee3b5.msi
c:\windows\system32\AutoRun.inf

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Drivers/Services )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

-------\Legacy_{79007602-0CDB-4405-9DBF-1257BB3226ED}
-------\Legacy_{79007602-0CDB-4405-9DBF-1257BB3226EE}

((((((((((((((((((((((((( Files Created from 2009-09-20 to 2009-10-20 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2009-09-25 03:50 . 2009-09-25 03:50 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Trend Micro
2009-09-25 03:31 . 2009-09-25 03:32 -------- d-----w- C:\HiJackThis
2009-09-25 03:14 . 2009-07-03 14:49 64160 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\Lbd.sys
2009-09-25 03:13 . 2009-09-25 03:13 -------- dc-h--w- c:\programdata\{EF63305C-BAD7-4144-9208-D65528260864}
2009-09-25 03:13 . 2009-09-25 03:13 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Lavasoft
2009-09-25 02:02 . 2009-09-25 02:02 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\iPod
2009-09-25 02:02 . 2009-09-25 02:03 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\iTunes
2009-09-25 01:08 . 2009-09-25 03:13 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\Lavasoft
2009-09-24 03:10 . 2009-10-19 17:05 0 ----a-w- c:\windows\win32k.sys

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Find3M Report ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2009-10-20 15:24 . 2009-08-24 00:02 0 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\lvuvc.hs
2009-10-20 14:36 . 2008-11-23 17:46 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\happy
2009-10-20 14:16 . 2009-06-11 08:38 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox 3.5 Beta 4
2009-10-19 23:42 . 2008-02-16 03:46 1356 ----a-w- c:\users\Tyler\AppData\Local\d3d9caps.dat
2009-09-25 02:02 . 2007-11-25 19:21 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\Apple
2009-09-20 22:05 . 2008-05-18 09:53 1 ----a-w- c:\users\Tyler\AppData\Roaming\OpenOffice.org2\user\uno_packages\cache\stamp.sys
2009-09-20 22:05 . 2008-05-18 09:53 -------- d-----w- c:\users\Tyler\AppData\Roaming\OpenOffice.org2
2009-09-14 22:17 . 2007-11-28 16:59 12014 ----a-w- c:\users\Tyler\AppData\Roaming\wklnhst.dat
2009-09-14 05:55 . 2007-12-26 07:05 -------- d-----w- c:\users\Tyler\AppData\Roaming\Skype
2009-09-14 05:52 . 2007-12-26 07:06 -------- d-----w- c:\users\Tyler\AppData\Roaming\skypePM
2009-09-10 02:37 . 2007-11-25 19:22 -------- d-----w- c:\users\Tyler\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer
2009-09-10 02:13 . 2009-09-10 02:13 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\iPhone Configuration Utility
2009-09-10 02:12 . 2009-09-10 02:11 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\{755AC846-7372-4AC8-8550-C52491DAA8BD}
2009-09-10 02:10 . 2009-09-10 02:10 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\QuickTime
2009-09-08 22:22 . 2008-09-27 20:40 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Google
2009-08-29 04:06 . 2007-11-24 00:00 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Steam
2009-08-29 03:43 . 2007-11-24 00:00 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\Steam
2009-08-29 00:42 . 2009-08-29 00:42 40448 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\usbaapl.sys
2009-08-29 00:42 . 2009-08-29 00:42 2065696 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\usbaaplrc.dll
2009-08-28 00:56 . 2009-08-28 00:56 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\TechSmith
2009-08-28 00:55 . 2009-08-28 00:55 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\TechSmith Shared
2009-08-28 00:55 . 2009-08-28 00:55 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\TechSmith
2009-08-28 00:46 . 2009-08-28 00:46 56 ---ha-w- c:\windows\system32\ezsidmv.dat
2009-08-27 22:21 . 2009-08-27 21:12 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Fraps
2009-08-26 16:04 . 2009-04-01 22:45 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\ATTToolbar
2009-08-26 15:57 . 2009-04-01 22:41 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\ATT
2009-08-26 15:57 . 2009-04-01 22:41 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\Motive
2009-08-26 07:00 . 2009-08-26 06:41 3 ----a-w- c:\windows\sbacknt.bin
2009-08-26 06:41 . 2009-08-26 06:41 152904 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\vghd.scr
2009-08-25 03:41 . 2007-12-05 00:30 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\DivX
2009-08-25 03:41 . 2009-08-25 03:41 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\DivX Shared
2009-08-25 01:34 . 2009-04-29 23:34 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Simplify Media
2009-08-24 01:36 . 2009-08-23 01:35 55656 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgntflt.sys
2009-08-23 22:57 . 2009-08-23 22:57 -------- d-----w- c:\users\Tyler\AppData\Roaming\Logitech
2009-08-23 03:58 . 2009-08-23 03:57 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Logitech
2009-08-23 03:58 . 2009-08-23 03:57 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\LogiShrd
2009-08-23 03:57 . 2009-08-23 03:55 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\LogiShrd
2009-08-23 01:34 . 2009-08-23 01:34 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\Avira
2009-08-23 01:34 . 2009-08-23 01:34 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Avira
2009-08-23 00:47 . 2009-08-12 00:31 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Xfire
2009-08-23 00:47 . 2009-08-12 00:31 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\Xfire
2009-08-22 22:47 . 2009-08-12 00:31 -------- d-----w- c:\users\Tyler\AppData\Roaming\Xfire
2009-08-21 23:23 . 2007-12-26 07:05 -------- d-----r- c:\program files\Skype
2009-08-21 23:23 . 2009-08-21 23:23 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\Skype
2009-08-21 23:23 . 2007-12-26 07:05 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\Skype
2009-08-13 19:53 . 2009-08-13 19:53 41872 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\xfcodec.dll
2009-05-01 21:02 . 2009-05-01 21:02 1044480 ----a-w- c:\program files\mozilla firefox\plugins\libdivx.dll
2009-05-01 21:02 . 2009-05-01 21:02 200704 ----a-w- c:\program files\mozilla firefox\plugins\ssldivx.dll
2007-09-27 13:32 . 2007-09-27 13:28 8192 --sha-w- c:\windows\Users\Default\NTUSER.DAT

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Reg Loading Points ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown
REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"ehTray.exe"="c:\windows\ehome\ehTray.exe" [2008-01-19 125952]
"DAEMON Tools Lite"="c:\program files\DAEMON Tools Lite\daemon.exe" [2007-12-19 486856]
"WMPNSCFG"="c:\program files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe" [2008-01-19 202240]
"Simplify Media"="c:\program files\Simplify Media\SimplifyMedia.exe" [2009-08-21 21837320]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"Windows Defender"="c:\program files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe" [2008-01-19 1008184]
"KBD"="c:\hp\KBD\KbdStub.EXE" [2006-12-08 65536]
"OsdMaestro"="c:\program files\Hewlett-Packard\On-Screen OSD Indicator\OSD.exe" [2007-02-15 118784]
"SunJavaUpdateReg"="c:\windows\system32\jureg.exe" [2007-12-14 54672]
"SunJavaUpdateSched"="c:\program files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe" [2008-10-08 144792]
"NvCplDaemon"="c:\windows\system32\NvCpl.dll" [2008-11-12 13675040]
"NvMediaCenter"="c:\windows\system32\NvMcTray.dll" [2008-11-12 92704]
"Lycosa"="c:\program files\Razer\Lycosa\razerhid.exe" [2008-10-16 147456]
"avgnt"="c:\program files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgnt.exe" [2009-03-02 209153]
"RtHDVCpl"="RtHDVCpl.exe" - c:\windows\RtHDVCpl.exe [2007-10-25 4702208]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\policies\system]
"EnableUIADesktopToggle"= 0 (0x0)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\drivers32]
"aux1"=wdmaud.drv

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\WinDefend]
@="Service"

[HKLM\~\startupfolder\C:^ProgramData^Microsoft^Windows^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk]
path=c:\programdata\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk
backup=c:\windows\pss\HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk.CommonStartup
backupExtension=.CommonStartup

[HKLM\~\startupfolder\C:^ProgramData^Microsoft^Windows^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^Snapfish Media Detector.lnk]
path=c:\programdata\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Snapfish Media Detector.lnk
backup=c:\windows\pss\Snapfish Media Detector.lnk.CommonStartup

[HKLM\~\startupfolder\C:^Users^Tyler^AppData^Roaming^Microsoft^Windows^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^Adobe Gamma.lnk]
path=c:\users\Tyler\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Adobe Gamma.lnk
backup=c:\windows\pss\Adobe Gamma.lnk.Startup
backupExtension=.Startup

[HKLM\~\startupfolder\C:^Users^Tyler^AppData^Roaming^Microsoft^Windows^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^OpenOffice.org 2.4.lnk]
path=c:\users\Tyler\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\OpenOffice.org 2.4.lnk
backup=c:\windows\pss\OpenOffice.org 2.4.lnk.Startup
backupExtension=.Startup

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring]
"DisableMonitoring"=dword:00000001

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring\SymantecAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring\SymantecFirewall]

R0 Lbd;Lbd;c:\windows\System32\drivers\Lbd.sys [9/24/2009 10:14 PM 64160]
R1 CLBStor;InstantBurn Storage Helper Driver;c:\windows\System32\drivers\CLBStor.sys [11/28/2008 10:01 PM 16048]
R2 AntiVirSchedulerService;Avira AntiVir Scheduler;c:\program files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\sched.exe [8/22/2009 8:35 PM 108289]
R2 OpenCASE Media Agent;OpenCASE Media Agent;c:\program files\OpenCase\OpenCASE Media Agent\MediaAgent.exe [8/29/2008 5:29 PM 835208]
R3 LycoFltr;Lycosa Keyboard;c:\windows\System32\drivers\Lycosa.sys [3/2/2009 7:56 PM 16896]
R3 xcbdaNtsc;ViXS Tuner Card (NTSC);c:\windows\System32\drivers\xcbda.sys [9/7/2007 7:36 AM 156928]
S2 gupdate1c920e141847cba;Google Update Service (gupdate1c920e141847cba);c:\program files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [9/27/2008 3:40 PM 133104]
S2 Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service;Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service;c:\program files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\AAWService.exe [7/3/2009 9:49 AM 1028432]
S3 netr73;USB Wireless 802.11 b/g Adaptor Driver for Vista;c:\windows\System32\drivers\netr73.sys [2/26/2008 10:17 AM 493568]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\svchost]
hpdevmgmt REG_MULTI_SZ hpqcxs08 hpqddsvc
Contents of the 'Scheduled Tasks' folder

2009-10-20 c:\windows\Tasks\Ad-Aware Update (Weekly).job
- c:\program files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\Ad-AwareAdmin.exe [2009-07-03 03:14]

2009-10-20 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job
- c:\program files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2008-09-27 20:40]

2009-10-20 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job

2009-10-20 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-25856021-2249212207-1519448776-1000Core.job
- c:\users\Tyler\AppData\Local\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2008-09-03 00:40]

2009-10-20 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-25856021-2249212207-1519448776-1000UA.job
- c:\users\Tyler\AppData\Local\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2008-09-03 00:40]

2009-10-20 c:\windows\Tasks\User_Feed_Synchronization-{31404BED-E98B-482E-A81C-C6AB126D0F91}.job
- c:\windows\system32\msfeedssync.exe [2008-05-22 07:33]
------- Supplementary Scan -------
mStart Page = hxxp://ie.redirect.hp.com/svs/rdr?TYPE=3&tp=iehome&locale=EN_US&c=74&bd=Pavilion&pf=desktop
FF - ProfilePath - c:\users\Tyler\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\bnnm9cba.default\
FF - component: c:\program files\Google\Google Gears\Firefox\lib\ff35\gears.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\Google\Update\1.2.183.7\npGoogleOneClick8.dll
FF - plugin: c:\users\Tyler\AppData\Local\Google\Update\1.2.183.7\npGoogleOneClick8.dll
FF - plugin: c:\users\Tyler\AppData\Local\Octoshape\Octoshape Streaming Services\octoprogram-L03-NMS0806110_SUA_900\npoctoshape.dll
FF - plugin: c:\users\Tyler\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\plugins\npoctoshape.dll

c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox 3.5 Beta 4\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl3.rsa_seed_sha", true);
- - - - ORPHANS REMOVED - - - -

WebBrowser-{A057A204-BACC-4D26-C39E-35F1D2A32EC8} - (no file)
HKCU-Run-Power2GoExpress - (no file)
AddRemove-NVIDIA Drivers - c:\windows\system32\nvuninst.exe

scanning hidden processes ...

scanning hidden autostart entries ...

scanning hidden files ...

scan completed successfully
hidden files:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\{95808DC4-FA4A-4C74-92FE-5B863F82066B}]
"ImagePath"="\??\c:\program files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\000.fcl"
--------------------- LOCKED REGISTRY KEYS ---------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{4D36E96D-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}\0000\AllUserSettings]
@Denied: (A) (Users)
@Denied: (A) (Everyone)
@Allowed: (B 1 2 3 4 5) (S-1-5-20)
"BlindDial"=dword:00000000
------------------------ Other Running Processes ------------------------
c:\windows\system32\nvvsvc.exe
c:\windows\system32\rundll32.exe
c:\program files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avguard.exe
c:\program files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
c:\program files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
c:\program files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe
c:\program files\Google\Update\1.2.183.7\GoogleCrashHandler.exe
c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\xaudio.exe
c:\windows\system32\WUDFHost.exe
c:\program files\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe
c:\combofix\CF1491.exe
c:\windows\system32\schtasks.exe
c:\windows\System32\rundll32.exe
c:\windows\ehome\ehmsas.exe
c:\windows\system32\wbem\unsecapp.exe
c:\program files\Razer\Lycosa\razertra.exe
c:\hp\kbd\kbd.exe
c:\combofix\PEV.cfxxe
Completion time: ~,10time:~,-3machine was rebootedCombobatch-by
ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt 2009-10-20 15:35

Pre-Run: 186,432,634,880 bytes free
Post-Run: 186,261,848,064 bytes free

- - End Of File - - 50410801FE25E0FE413E7E4EA6132C84

DDS (Ver_09-10-13.01) - NTFSx86
Run by Tyler at 10:38:09.41 on Tue 10/20/2009
Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium 6.0.6001.1.1252.1.1033.18.3070.2071 [GMT -5:00]

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\Windows\Explorer.exe
C:\Windows\system32\notepad.exe

BHO: HP Print Clips: {053f9267-dc04-4294-a72c-58f732d338c0} - c:\program files\hp\smart web printing\hpswp_framework.dll
BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper: {06849e9f-c8d7-4d59-b87d-784b7d6be0b3} - c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\AcroIEHelper.dll
BHO: Skype add-on (mastermind): {22bf413b-c6d2-4d91-82a9-a0f997ba588c} - c:\program files\skype\toolbars\internet explorer\SkypeIEPlugin.dll
BHO: Java™ Plug-In SSV Helper: {761497bb-d6f0-462c-b6eb-d4daf1d92d43} - c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll
BHO: Windows Live Sign-in Helper: {9030d464-4c02-4abf-8ecc-5164760863c6} - c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper: {dbc80044-a445-435b-bc74-9c25c1c588a9} - c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
BHO: Google Gears Helper: {e0fefe40-fbf9-42ae-ba58-794ca7e3fb53} - c:\program files\google\google gears\internet explorer\0.5.32.0\gears.dll
mRun: [OsdMaestro] "c:\program files\hewlett-packard\on-screen osd indicator\OSD.exe"
mRun: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE c:\windows\system32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit
IE: {09C04DA7-5B76-4EBC-BBEE-B25EAC5965F5} - {0B4350D1-055F-47A3-B112-5F2F2B0D6F08} - c:\program files\google\google gears\internet explorer\0.5.32.0\gears.dll
IE: {5067A26B-1337-4436-8AFE-EE169C2DA79F} - {77BF5300-1474-4EC7-9980-D32B190E9B07} - c:\program files\skype\toolbars\internet explorer\SkypeIEPlugin.dll
IE: {58ECB495-38F0-49cb-A538-10282ABF65E7} - {E763472E-A716-4CD9-89BD-DBDA6122F741} - c:\program files\hp\smart web printing\hpswp_extensions.dll
IE: {700259D7-1666-479a-93B1-3250410481E8} - {A93C41D8-01F8-4F8B-B14C-DE20B117E636} - c:\program files\hp\smart web printing\hpswp_extensions.dll
IE: {77BF5300-1474-4EC7-9980-D32B190E9B07} - {77BF5300-1474-4EC7-9980-D32B190E9B07} - c:\program files\skype\toolbars\internet explorer\SkypeIEPlugin.dll
DPF: {30528230-99f7-4bb4-88d8-fa1d4f56a2ab} - c:\program files\yahoo!\common\Yinsthelper.dll
DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} - hxxp://update.microsoft.com/windowsupdate/v6/V5Controls/en/x86/client/wuweb_site.cab?1253847842006
DPF: {8FFBE65D-2C9C-4669-84BD-5829DC0B603C} - hxxp://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/polarbear/ultrashim.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0001-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_01-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0004-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_04-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0005-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_05-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0007-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_07-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0010-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_10-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_10-windows-i586.cab
Handler: skype4com - {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - c:\progra~1\common~1\skype\SKYPE4~1.DLL

FF - ProfilePath - c:\users\tyler\appdata\roaming\mozilla\firefox\profiles\bnnm9cba.default\
FF - plugin: c:\users\tyler\appdata\local\google\update\1.2.183.7\npGoogleOneClick8.dll
FF - plugin: c:\users\tyler\appdata\local\octoshape\octoshape streaming services\octoprogram-l03-nms0806110_sua_900\npoctoshape.dll

c:\program files\mozilla firefox 3.5 beta 4\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl3.rsa_seed_sha", true);

R1 CLBStor;InstantBurn Storage Helper Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\CLBStor.sys [2008-11-28 16048]
R2 {95808DC4-FA4A-4C74-92FE-5B863F82066B};{95808DC4-FA4A-4C74-92FE-5B863F82066B};c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdvd\000.fcl [2008-11-29 61424]
R2 AntiVirSchedulerService;Avira AntiVir Scheduler;c:\program files\avira\antivir desktop\sched.exe [2009-8-22 108289]
R2 OpenCASE Media Agent;OpenCASE Media Agent;c:\program files\opencase\opencase media agent\MediaAgent.exe [2008-8-29 835208]
R3 LycoFltr;Lycosa Keyboard;c:\windows\system32\drivers\Lycosa.sys [2009-3-2 16896]
R3 xcbdaNtsc;ViXS Tuner Card (NTSC);c:\windows\system32\drivers\xcbda.sys [2007-9-7 156928]
S2 gupdate1c920e141847cba;Google Update Service (gupdate1c920e141847cba);c:\program files\google\update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2008-9-27 133104]
S2 Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service;Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service;c:\program files\lavasoft\ad-aware\AAWService.exe [2009-7-3 1028432]
S3 netr73;USB Wireless 802.11 b/g Adaptor Driver for Vista;c:\windows\system32\drivers\netr73.sys [2008-2-26 493568]

2009-10-20 10:15 236,544 a------- c:\windows\PEV.exe
2009-10-20 10:15 161,792 a------- c:\windows\SWREG.exe
2009-10-20 10:15 98,816 a------- c:\windows\sed.exe
2009-10-20 10:15 <DIR> --d----- C:\ComboFix
2009-09-24 22:13 <DIR> -cd-h--- c:\programdata\{EF63305C-BAD7-4144-9208-D65528260864}
2009-09-24 22:13 <DIR> -cd-h--- c:\progra~2\{EF63305C-BAD7-4144-9208-D65528260864}

2009-10-20 10:24 0 a------- c:\windows\system32\drivers\lvuvc.hs

============= FINISH: 10:38:21.25 ===============

I looked in Notepad, and word wrap has been disabled.

ComboFix 09-10-19.02 - Tyler 10/20/2009 10:18.1.2 - NTFSx86
Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium 6.0.6001.1.1252.1.1033.18.3070.1773 [GMT -5:00]

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Other Deletions )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

c:\$recycle.bin\S-1-5-21-192345369-2729201545-2745846667-1000
c:\$recycle.bin\S-1-5-21-2152478756-3922319563-605102323-500
c:\$recycle.bin\S-1-5-21-25856021-2249212207-1519448776-500
c:\$recycle.bin\S-1-5-21-3610728430-89189458-4011409114-500
c:\windows\Installer\196ee3b5.msi
c:\windows\system32\AutoRun.inf

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Drivers/Services )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

-------\Legacy_{79007602-0CDB-4405-9DBF-1257BB3226ED}
-------\Legacy_{79007602-0CDB-4405-9DBF-1257BB3226EE}

((((((((((((((((((((((((( Files Created from 2009-09-20 to 2009-10-20 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2009-09-25 03:50 . 2009-09-25 03:50 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Trend Micro
2009-09-25 03:14 . 2009-07-03 14:49 64160 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\Lbd.sys
2009-09-25 03:13 . 2009-09-25 03:13 -------- dc-h--w- c:\programdata\{EF63305C-BAD7-4144-9208-D65528260864}
2009-09-24 03:10 . 2009-10-19 17:05 0 ----a-w- c:\windows\win32k.sys

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Find3M Report ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2009-10-20 15:24 . 2009-08-24 00:02 0 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\lvuvc.hs
2009-10-20 14:16 . 2009-06-11 08:38 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox 3.5 Beta 4
2009-10-19 23:42 . 2008-02-16 03:46 1356 ----a-w- c:\users\Tyler\AppData\Local\d3d9caps.dat
2009-09-25 02:02 . 2007-11-25 19:21 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\Apple
2009-09-20 22:05 . 2008-05-18 09:53 1 ----a-w- c:\users\Tyler\AppData\Roaming\OpenOffice.org2\user\uno_packages\cache\stamp.sys
2009-09-20 22:05 . 2008-05-18 09:53 -------- d-----w- c:\users\Tyler\AppData\Roaming\OpenOffice.org2
2009-09-14 22:17 . 2007-11-28 16:59 12014 ----a-w- c:\users\Tyler\AppData\Roaming\wklnhst.dat
2009-09-14 05:55 . 2007-12-26 07:05 -------- d-----w- c:\users\Tyler\AppData\Roaming\Skype
2009-09-14 05:52 . 2007-12-26 07:06 -------- d-----w- c:\users\Tyler\AppData\Roaming\skypePM
2009-09-10 02:37 . 2007-11-25 19:22 -------- d-----w- c:\users\Tyler\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer
2009-09-10 02:13 . 2009-09-10 02:13 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\iPhone Configuration Utility
2009-09-10 02:12 . 2009-09-10 02:11 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\{755AC846-7372-4AC8-8550-C52491DAA8BD}
2009-09-10 02:10 . 2009-09-10 02:10 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\QuickTime
2009-08-29 03:43 . 2007-11-24 00:00 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\Steam
2009-08-29 00:42 . 2009-08-29 00:42 40448 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\usbaapl.sys
2009-08-29 00:42 . 2009-08-29 00:42 2065696 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\usbaaplrc.dll
2009-08-28 00:55 . 2009-08-28 00:55 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\TechSmith Shared
2009-08-28 00:55 . 2009-08-28 00:55 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\TechSmith
2009-08-26 16:04 . 2009-04-01 22:45 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\ATTToolbar
2009-08-26 15:57 . 2009-04-01 22:41 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\Motive
2009-08-26 06:41 . 2009-08-26 06:41 152904 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\vghd.scr
2009-08-25 03:41 . 2009-08-25 03:41 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\DivX Shared
2009-08-25 01:34 . 2009-04-29 23:34 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Simplify Media
2009-08-24 01:36 . 2009-08-23 01:35 55656 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgntflt.sys
2009-08-23 22:57 . 2009-08-23 22:57 -------- d-----w- c:\users\Tyler\AppData\Roaming\Logitech
2009-08-23 03:58 . 2009-08-23 03:57 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\LogiShrd
2009-08-22 22:47 . 2009-08-12 00:31 -------- d-----w- c:\users\Tyler\AppData\Roaming\Xfire
2009-08-21 23:23 . 2009-08-21 23:23 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\Skype
2009-08-13 19:53 . 2009-08-13 19:53 41872 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\xfcodec.dll
2009-05-01 21:02 . 2009-05-01 21:02 1044480 ----a-w- c:\program files\mozilla firefox\plugins\libdivx.dll
2009-05-01 21:02 . 2009-05-01 21:02 200704 ----a-w- c:\program files\mozilla firefox\plugins\ssldivx.dll
2007-09-27 13:32 . 2007-09-27 13:28 8192 --sha-w- c:\windows\Users\Default\NTUSER.DAT

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Reg Loading Points ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
REGEDIT4

"DAEMON Tools Lite"="c:\program files\DAEMON Tools Lite\daemon.exe" [2007-12-19 486856]
"WMPNSCFG"="c:\program files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe" [2008-01-19 202240]
"Simplify Media"="c:\program files\Simplify Media\SimplifyMedia.exe" [2009-08-21 21837320]

"Windows Defender"="c:\program files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe" [2008-01-19 1008184]
"OsdMaestro"="c:\program files\Hewlett-Packard\On-Screen OSD Indicator\OSD.exe" [2007-02-15 118784]
"SunJavaUpdateSched"="c:\program files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe" [2008-10-08 144792]

"aux1"=wdmaud.drv

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\WinDefend]
@="Service"

[HKLM\~\startupfolder\C:^ProgramData^Microsoft^Windows^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk]
path=c:\programdata\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk

[HKLM\~\startupfolder\C:^ProgramData^Microsoft^Windows^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^Snapfish Media Detector.lnk]
path=c:\programdata\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Snapfish Media Detector.lnk

[HKLM\~\startupfolder\C:^Users^Tyler^AppData^Roaming^Microsoft^Windows^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^Adobe Gamma.lnk]
path=c:\users\Tyler\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Adobe Gamma.lnk
backupExtension=.Startup

[HKLM\~\startupfolder\C:^Users^Tyler^AppData^Roaming^Microsoft^Windows^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^OpenOffice.org 2.4.lnk]
path=c:\users\Tyler\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\OpenOffice.org 2.4.lnk
backupExtension=.Startup

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring\SymantecAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring\SymantecFirewall]

R1 CLBStor;InstantBurn Storage Helper Driver;c:\windows\System32\drivers\CLBStor.sys [11/28/2008 10:01 PM 16048]
R2 AntiVirSchedulerService;Avira AntiVir Scheduler;c:\program files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\sched.exe [8/22/2009 8:35 PM 108289]
R2 OpenCASE Media Agent;OpenCASE Media Agent;c:\program files\OpenCase\OpenCASE Media Agent\MediaAgent.exe [8/29/2008 5:29 PM 835208]
R3 LycoFltr;Lycosa Keyboard;c:\windows\System32\drivers\Lycosa.sys [3/2/2009 7:56 PM 16896]
R3 xcbdaNtsc;ViXS Tuner Card (NTSC);c:\windows\System32\drivers\xcbda.sys [9/7/2007 7:36 AM 156928]
S2 gupdate1c920e141847cba;Google Update Service (gupdate1c920e141847cba);c:\program files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [9/27/2008 3:40 PM 133104]
S2 Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service;Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service;c:\program files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\AAWService.exe [7/3/2009 9:49 AM 1028432]
S3 netr73;USB Wireless 802.11 b/g Adaptor Driver for Vista;c:\windows\System32\drivers\netr73.sys [2/26/2008 10:17 AM 493568]

2009-10-20 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-25856021-2249212207-1519448776-1000Core.job

2009-10-20 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-25856021-2249212207-1519448776-1000UA.job

2009-10-20 c:\windows\Tasks\User_Feed_Synchronization-{31404BED-E98B-482E-A81C-C6AB126D0F91}.job
FF - ProfilePath - c:\users\Tyler\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\bnnm9cba.default\
FF - plugin: c:\users\Tyler\AppData\Local\Google\Update\1.2.183.7\npGoogleOneClick8.dll
FF - plugin: c:\users\Tyler\AppData\Local\Octoshape\Octoshape Streaming Services\octoprogram-L03-NMS0806110_SUA_900\npoctoshape.dll

c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox 3.5 Beta 4\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl3.rsa_seed_sha", true);
- - - - ORPHANS REMOVED - - - -

WebBrowser-{A057A204-BACC-4D26-C39E-35F1D2A32EC8} - (no file)
HKCU-Run-Power2GoExpress - (no file)
AddRemove-NVIDIA Drivers - c:\windows\system32\nvuninst.exe

scan completed successfully
hidden files:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\{95808DC4-FA4A-4C74-92FE-5B863F82066B}]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{4D36E96D-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}\0000\AllUserSettings]
c:\program files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
c:\combofix\CF1491.exe
c:\windows\System32\rundll32.exe
c:\hp\kbd\kbd.exe
Completion time: ~,10time:~,-3machine was rebootedCombobatch-by
ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt 2009-10-20 15:35

Pre-Run: 186,432,634,880 bytes free
Post-Run: 186,261,848,064 bytes free

- - End Of File - - 50410801FE25E0FE413E7E4EA6132C84

Run by Tyler at 10:38:09.41 on Tue 10/20/2009
Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium 6.0.6001.1.1252.1.1033.18.3070.2071 [GMT -5:00]

C:\Windows\Explorer.exe
C:\Windows\system32\notepad.exe

BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper: {06849e9f-c8d7-4d59-b87d-784b7d6be0b3} - c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\AcroIEHelper.dll
BHO: Windows Live Sign-in Helper: {9030d464-4c02-4abf-8ecc-5164760863c6} - c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
IE: {09C04DA7-5B76-4EBC-BBEE-B25EAC5965F5} - {0B4350D1-055F-47A3-B112-5F2F2B0D6F08} - c:\program files\google\google gears\internet explorer\0.5.32.0\gears.dll
IE: {5067A26B-1337-4436-8AFE-EE169C2DA79F} - {77BF5300-1474-4EC7-9980-D32B190E9B07} - c:\program files\skype\toolbars\internet explorer\SkypeIEPlugin.dll
IE: {58ECB495-38F0-49cb-A538-10282ABF65E7} - {E763472E-A716-4CD9-89BD-DBDA6122F741} - c:\program files\hp\smart web printing\hpswp_extensions.dll
IE: {700259D7-1666-479a-93B1-3250410481E8} - {A93C41D8-01F8-4F8B-B14C-DE20B117E636} - c:\program files\hp\smart web printing\hpswp_extensions.dll
IE: {77BF5300-1474-4EC7-9980-D32B190E9B07} - {77BF5300-1474-4EC7-9980-D32B190E9B07} - c:\program files\skype\toolbars\internet explorer\SkypeIEPlugin.dll
DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} - hxxp://update.microsoft.com/windowsupdate/v6/V5Controls/en/x86/client/wuweb_site.cab?1253847842006

R2 {95808DC4-FA4A-4C74-92FE-5B863F82066B};{95808DC4-FA4A-4C74-92FE-5B863F82066B};c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdvd\000.fcl [2008-11-29 61424]

2009-10-20 10:15 <DIR> --d----- C:\ComboFix

2009-10-20 10:24 0 a------- c:\windows\system32\drivers\lvuvc.hs

============= FINISH: 10:38:21.25 ===============

Attached Files

#12 Blade81

Blade81

Bleepin' Rocker

• Malware Response Team
  • 6,465 posts
  •  

Posted 20 October 2009 - 11:17 AM

Hi,

Open notepad and copy/paste the text in the quotebox below into it:

Rootkit::
c:\windows\win32k.sys
Registry::
"DisableMonitoring"=dword:00000000
[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring\SymantecAntiVirus]
[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring\SymantecFirewall]
DDS::

Save this as
CFScript

A word of warning: Neither I nor sUBs are responsible for any damage you may have caused your machine. This tool is not a toy and not for everyday use.

Posted Image

Close all browser windows and refering to the picture above, drag CFScript into ComboFix.exe
Then post the resultant log.

Get update 8.1.7 for Adobe Reader here or get Foxit Reader here. Make sure you don't install toolbar if choose Foxit Reader! You may also check free readers introduced here.

Check here to see if your Flash is up-to-date (do it separately with each of your browsers). If not, uninstall vulnerable versions by following instructions here. Fresh version can be obtained here.

Your Java is out of date. Older versions have vulnerabilities that malware can use to infect your system. Please follow these steps to remove older version Java components and update to the latest version...

Updating Java:
  • Download the latest version of Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 6 Update 16.
  • Click the
    Download
    button to the right.
  • Select Windows on platform combobox and check the box that says:
    Accept License Agreement. Click continue.
  • The page will refresh.
  • Click on the link to download Windows Offline Installation with or without Multi-language and save to your desktop.
  • Close any programs you may have running - especially your web browser.
  • Go to Start > Control Panel double-click on Add/Remove programs and remove all older versions of Java.
  • Check any item with Java Runtime Environment (JRE or J2SE) in the name.
  • Click the Remove or Change/Remove button.
  • Repeat as many times as necessary to remove each Java versions.
  • Reboot your computer once all Java components are removed.
  • Then from your desktop double-click on jre-6u16-windows-i586-p.exe to install the newest version. Uncheck Carbonite online backup trial if it's offered there.
Download ATF (Atribune Temp File) Cleaner© by Atribune to your desktop.

Double-click ATF Cleaner.exe to open it

Under Main choose:
Windows Temp
Current User Temp
All Users Temp
Cookies
Temporary Internet Files
Java Cache

*The other boxes are optional*
Then click the Empty Selected button.

If you use Firefox:
Click Firefox at the top and choose: Select All
Click the Empty Selected button.
NOTE: If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click NO at the prompt.

If you use Opera:
Click Opera at the top and choose: Select All
Click the Empty Selected button.
NOTE: If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click NO at the prompt.

Click Exit on the Main menu to close the program.

* Go here to run an online scanner from ESET.
  • Tick the box next to YES, I accept the Terms of Use.
  • Click Start
  • Make sure that the option Remove found threats is UNchecked.
  • Click Scan
  • Wait for the scan to finish
  • Use notepad to open the logfile located at C:\Program Files\EsetOnlineScanner\log.txt
  • Post back its report, a fresh dds.txt log and above mentioned ComboFix resultant log.

Edited by Blade81, 20 October 2009 - 11:17 AM.

UNITE member since 2006
unite_blue.png

#13 obededom

obededom
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 112 posts
  •  

Posted 20 October 2009 - 10:17 PM

ESETSmartInstaller@High as downloader log:
all ok
# version=6
# OnlineScannerApp.exe=1.0.0.1
# OnlineScanner.ocx=1.0.0.6050
# api_version=3.0.2
# EOSSerial=2bffc40f6e94674dba828837b440a37c
# end=finished
# remove_checked=false
# archives_checked=false
# unwanted_checked=true
# unsafe_checked=false
# antistealth_checked=true
# utc_time=2009-10-21 02:35:58
# local_time=2009-10-20 09:35:58 (-0600, Central Daylight Time)
# country="United States"
# lang=1033
# osver=6.0.6001 NT Service Pack 1
# compatibility_mode=1797 61 100 100 101486130000
# compatibility_mode=5889 61 66 100 553642393185659
# scanned=218544
# found=0
# cleaned=0
# scan_time=5347

Run by Tyler at 21:45:17.89 on Tue 10/20/2009
Internet Explorer: 7.0.6001.18000 BrowserJavaVersion: 1.6.0_16
Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium 6.0.6001.1.1252.1.1033.18.3070.1901 [GMT -5:00]

C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcSrv.exe
C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe

DPF: {7530BFB8-7293-4D34-9923-61A11451AFC5} - hxxp://download.eset.com/special/eos-beta/OnlineScanner.cab
DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_16-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0016-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_16-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_16-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} - hxxp://fpdownload2.macromedia.com/get/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab

FF - plugin: c:\program files\mozilla firefox 3.5 beta 4\plugins\npFoxitReaderPlugin.dll
FF - HiddenExtension: Java Console: No Registry Reference - c:\program files\mozilla firefox 3.5 beta 4\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0016-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

2009-10-20 20:04 <DIR> --d----- c:\program files\ESET
2009-10-20 17:52 <DIR> --d----- c:\users\tyler\appdata\roaming\Foxit

2009-10-20 18:13 411,368 a------- c:\windows\system32\deploytk.dll
2009-10-20 18:09 0 a------- c:\windows\system32\drivers\lvuvc.hs

============= FINISH: 21:45:34.83 ===============

ComboFix 09-10-19.04 - Tyler 10/20/2009 17:25.2.2 - NTFSx86
Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium 6.0.6001.1.1252.1.1033.18.3070.1956 [GMT -5:00]
Command switches used :: c:\users\Tyler\Desktop\CFScript.txt

2009-10-20 22:30 . 2009-10-20 22:30 -------- d-----w- c:\users\Public\AppData\Local\temp
2009-10-20 22:30 . 2009-10-20 22:30 -------- d-----w- c:\users\Mcx1\AppData\Local\temp
2009-10-20 22:30 . 2009-10-20 22:30 -------- d-----w- c:\users\Default\AppData\Local\temp
2009-10-20 15:23 . 2009-10-20 22:32 -------- d-----w- c:\users\Tyler\AppData\Local\temp

2009-10-20 22:31 . 2009-08-24 00:02 0 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\lvuvc.hs

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( SnapShot@2009-10-20_15.29.40 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
+ 2006-11-02 13:05 . 2009-10-20 15:31 70812 c:\windows\System32\WDI\BootPerformanceDiagnostics_SystemData.bin
+ 2007-11-23 06:25 . 2009-10-20 15:31 10162 c:\windows\System32\WDI\{86432a0b-3c7d-4ddf-a89c-172faa90485d}\S-1-5-21-25856021-2249212207-1519448776-1000_UserData.bin
+ 2009-10-20 22:31 . 2009-04-30 21:01 109080 c:\windows\temp\logishrd\LVPrcInj01.dll
- 2009-10-20 15:25 . 2009-04-30 21:01 109080 c:\windows\temp\logishrd\LVPrcInj01.dll
REGEDIT4

"aux1"=wdmaud.drv

@="Service"

@="Service"

backupExtension=.Startup

backupExtension=.Startup

catchme 0.3.1398 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2009-10-20 17:32
Windows 6.0.6001 Service Pack 1 NTFS

c:\combofix\CF27226.exe
c:\program files\OpenCase\OpenCASE Media Agent\PandoBinaries\NBCPandoREST.exe
Completion time: 2009-10-20 17:41 - machine was rebooted
ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt 2009-10-20 22:40
ComboFix2.txt 2009-10-20 15:35

Pre-Run: 186,609,688,576 bytes free
Post-Run: 186,567,356,416 bytes free

- - End Of File - - C84C95547ABCAE9FBD5E6E9224F5D1F3

Attached Files

#14 Blade81

Blade81

Bleepin' Rocker

• Malware Response Team
  • 6,465 posts
  •  

Posted 21 October 2009 - 02:06 AM

Adobe Reader is still 8.1.6 version. Please get the latest update linked in my previous post. How's the system running?

UNITE member since 2006
unite_blue.png

#15 obededom

obededom
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 112 posts
  •  

Posted 21 October 2009 - 07:45 AM

Adobe Reader is still 8.1.6 version. Please get the latest update linked in my previous post.

Done

How's the system running?

It seems to be running quite well! It is no longer auto-restarting. I did try to open HiJackThis and Ad-Aware, though, and I'm still getting the same error messages.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users