Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Outlook taken control !

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 mreimpell

mreimpell

• Members
  • 45 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:29 PM

Posted 25 September 2009 - 07:36 AM

I have been having this weird problem for the past three weeks. Once I open outlook, it will keep taking me to the Inbox and, most of the times won't let me do anything else until I reboot the computer. I will be trying to work with a Word document, for example, and I would not have time to even type one char when my Inbox comes back as the active window. I have tried anything I can think about, minimizing Outlook, closing it down (Outlook 2003 will start by itself), Exiting Outlook, IT DOESN'T MATTER, nothing will work. I have check the active processes, in the task manager and, after closing down Outlook, there is no other "outlook" process running but you would see how it comes right back into the list. I have check spyware and and adware using Spybot and Malwarebytes and everything looks fine...SOMETIMES I leave the window open for a while without ding anything and, a while later, I am able to work without problems. I tired the "repair" option in outlook and the problem was not solved.

Any ideas? pleeeeaaassseeee :thumbsup:

Thank you so much!

Edited by mreimpell, 25 September 2009 - 07:39 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users