Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

MSN

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 wackattack

wackattack

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:46 AM

Posted 25 September 2009 - 01:40 AM

hi i have a problem i cant send or recieve pictures on msn the person cant see that im sending anything but it looks normal on my end can someone please help me?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,213 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:46 AM

Posted 25 September 2009 - 02:49 PM

Hello for better assisstance please provide your Operating System. Also MSN has several prgrams.. which one in particular are you using to send with.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 wackattack

wackattack
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  

Posted 26 September 2009 - 03:03 AM

i dont know but thanks it fixed it self only had to wait a day it wasnt my problem i think it was something wrong on whatever msn runs on it works now :thumbsup:

#4 wackattack

wackattack
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  

Posted 26 September 2009 - 06:54 PM

well its not working today i use windows xp i dont know how to find what msn im using it says windows live messenger

#5 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,213 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:46 AM

Posted 26 September 2009 - 07:52 PM

Try the Repair Windows Live Messenger for your Operating System found here.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#6 wackattack

wackattack
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  

Posted 26 September 2009 - 09:21 PM

alright i did what u said but when i send a picture my friend still cant see it :thumbsup:

Edited by wackattack, 26 September 2009 - 10:52 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users