Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Problem with Malwarebytes

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 shO

shO

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:16 AM

Posted 24 September 2009 - 07:15 PM

So this is a thing.. Few days ago my version of Malwarebytes Antimalware ( BTW legit one and up to date ) start to showing some message, and it say that some IP has been blocked... I will show you now

Posted Image

Now you can see whats happening.. But my PC is clean. Scaned with ESET Smart Security ( Legit and Up to date ), Malwarebytes Antimalware, Ad-Aware and NOTHING, everything is clean! Dont know whats happening... Does anyone know whats wrong?!

P.s. ( Hell yeah, combofix was in the game but he didnt found nothing, so as few other spywares... :D )

Thanx in advance!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,740 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:16 PM

Posted 24 September 2009 - 07:45 PM

It lloks to me as if MBam is blocking a P2P file sharing device.. I believe this one is Emule or BitComet..This would be a dangerous thing to allow so the MBam appears to me to be just doing it's job.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 shO

shO
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 24 September 2009 - 08:17 PM

It lloks to me as if MBam is blocking a P2P file sharing device.. I believe this one is Emule or BitComet..This would be a dangerous thing to allow so the MBam appears to me to be just doing it's job.

Thats good, but Im not using any kind of torrent, Emule or something like that. Only DL from RS using FlashGet, thats all. You know its annoying when every 30 sec malwer show you that message :D

Thanx for helping, if anyone else have something to say, this is the time :D

#4 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,740 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:16 PM

Posted 24 September 2009 - 09:01 PM

Hello, I am not chasing you away. in fact I'd like you topost back their answer. MBam has a very good forum. As this is their tool ask them about this. I for one would be interested in the solution.
http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.php?act=idx
Start a new Topic here.. General Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Forum
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#5 shO

shO
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 24 September 2009 - 10:16 PM

Hello, I am not chasing you away. in fact I'd like you topost back their answer. MBam has a very good forum. As this is their tool ask them about this. I for one would be interested in the solution.
http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.php?act=idx
Start a new Topic here.. General Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Forum

Thanx mate, I will try there!
Thanx for helping!
:thumbsup: :flowers: :trumpet:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users