Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Embarrassingly "ignurrant" teacher here

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 RICHARDST

RICHARDST

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:01 PM

Posted 24 September 2009 - 12:47 PM

Hi Windows Wizards,

I am a middle school teacher with pretty limited computer skills who has both Windows & Mac for both internet surfing, lesson prep, and some amateur video editing projects so please be gentle and speak slowly..LOL.

Sorting through exactly where & what info to post here for help on a specific problem but just wanted to say hi & thank you in advance for any help you may offer. As you can imagine, I have a fairly heavy workload & limited funds so I deeply appreciate any advice that may help solve my issues without even more frustrating hours of wandering in the dark or throwing money at the problem.

Thanks,
Richard

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_The weatherman_*

Guest_The weatherman_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 24 September 2009 - 01:24 PM

Hello Richard,

Welcome to Bleeping Computer, it's good to see you here.

If your unsure how this board works, please have a look in the New User Orientation forum.

There is also some most useful information in the Tutorials. :thumbsup:

#3 Swordie

Swordie

• Members
  • 792 posts
  •  

Posted 24 September 2009 - 01:29 PM

Hello Richard!

Well, you picked a great place, we're all here to help each other with any sort of technological issue! And I'll keep that in mind when explaining something so you will COMPLETELY understand it. =)

Hope to see you around!
Swordie
Who said I couldn't have everything?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users