Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

picture storage

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Gramsrticje

Gramsrticje

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:35 PM

Posted 24 September 2009 - 11:02 AM

found my answer

Edited by Gramsrticje, 24 September 2009 - 04:15 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 RTCTech1

RTCTech1

• Members
  • 68 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:35 PM

Posted 24 September 2009 - 11:20 AM

Follow these steps:

>Make a new folder on the root of C:\ called "Photos".

>In each of your programs there should be an option as to where they are reading the photos from.

>Find each folder, move the photos to your new "C:\Photos" and then you'll have to change the settings in the programs as to where they read them from.

If this seems to much to handle, list each program you are using and we can research the steps to take to get you where you need to be!

#3 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,090 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:35 PM

Posted 24 September 2009 - 11:49 AM

I have pretty much the same scenario, plus...I tend to make duplicates all over the place.

I find it easy to use a photo album to keep track of them.

I've used the Kodak, Ulead, and Adobe products for this before, but right now I am using Ulead Photo Explorer.

There are a zillion of these albums/organizers out there, try a few until you find one you like and then use it to keep track of everything.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users