Jump to content


Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.


Replacement AC Adapter for Computer Speakers

  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 kairi2


  • Members
  • 20 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Local time:08:31 AM

Posted 24 September 2009 - 09:31 AM

Where can I find a replacement AC Adapter for my Bose Companion Speakers?

The original adapter is: Model #JOD-48U-08A; Part #PT 263027; Input: AC 120V 60Hz 160mA; Output: AC 12V 1.2A

The computer speakers are 6 years old, and newer versions have come out since. I can't find a replacement with the exact model # so I need to find another type that would work just as well!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)


#2 garmanma


    Computer Masochist

  • Members
  • 27,809 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cleveland, Ohio
  • Local time:08:31 AM

Posted 24 September 2009 - 11:45 AM

Input: AC 120V 60Hz 160mA; Output: AC 12V 1.2A

Edited by garmanma, 24 September 2009 - 12:01 PM.

Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users