Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I need help viewing hidden files

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 turtle1

turtle1

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:05 PM

Posted 23 September 2009 - 03:52 PM

I have a Dell Lap Top with a Windows Vista OS. My problem is I have a 15 yr old daughter who uses my laptop and I suspect she may be communicating via email with people she shouldn't be. is there anyway to check my LT for hidden email accounts?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 RTCTech1

RTCTech1

• Members
  • 68 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:05 AM

Posted 23 September 2009 - 04:21 PM

Hello,

As far as email accounts, not that i know of. If you want a little more control of your computer, you might want to enable her account for the Vista Parental Controls. If you have Windows Vista Home Premium (or higher) just go to Start, in the search box type Parental and it will be the first option. There are a lot of things you can see and view on what other users that are placed in the parental controls category are doing. One of them includes the ability to see what websites they have gone to and how long. You can also determine HOW LONG you want her on the computer! Check it out, its free with Vista!

Post Back with any other questions!

-RTCTech1.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users