Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello there

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 llynara

llynara

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:40 PM

Posted 23 September 2009 - 12:33 PM

Hi there folks,
I've actually been reading bleeping computer forums for a long time and finally decided to sign up. My name is Kim, I work in the health care side of IT out here in the Midwest. I do a lot of computer repair, help desk and network administration. No two days are alike, and I love it! I'm a lifelong geek and computer lover. I get that from my dad and was raised around computers. I can't remember NOT having computers in my home (and I've been out of school for quite a while...home computers weren't that common growing up.)

I want to thank everyone here for their patience and helpful posts on all kinds of virus removals. Viruses and malware have changed so much over the years! Your help has helped me rescue the computers of family, friends and acquaintances for quite a while. I'm hoping to someday get into that training program you have here so I can hone my skills and continue to help others, both online and offline. Looks like it's pretty popular...no open slots at the moment. I'll keep checking back.

Thanks and good to meet you!
Kim :thumbsup:

Edited by llynara, 23 September 2009 - 12:33 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:40 PM

Posted 23 September 2009 - 12:38 PM

Welcome to BC and thanks for the very nice compliment, Kim.
Keep checking back because new training slots will open as students graduate or drop out.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users