If you would have read the green print on Flash Disinfector, you would have seen that what AVG saw was a false positive
Turn off AVG when running this scan
users can refer to these instructions to open a command prompt
Alternatively you can do this:
Please download peek.bat
and save it to your Desktop. Double-click on peek.bat to run it. A black Command Prompt window will appear indicating the program is running. Once it is finished, copy and paste the entire contents of the Log.txt file it creates in your next reply.
If you encounter a problem downloading or getting peek.bat to run, go to
, and in the open box, type: Notepad
- Click OK.
- Copy and paste everything in the code box below into the Untitled - Notepad.
DIR /a/s C:\WINDOWS\scecli.dll C:\WINDOWS\netlogon.dll C:\WINDOWS\eventlog.dll C:\Windows\cngaudit.dll >Log.txt
- Go to File > Save As, click the drop-down box to change the Save As Type to *All Files and save it as "peek.bat" on your desktop.
- Double-click peek.bat to run the script.
- A window will open and close quickly, this is normal.
- A file called log.txt should be created on your Desktop.
- Open that file and copy/paste the contents in your next reply.
users, users can refer to these instructions
to Run a Batch File as an Administrator.
why won't my laptop work?
Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time aroundDo not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook