Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

TRK 3.3

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Akthalian

Akthalian

• Members
  • 48 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:54 AM

Posted 23 September 2009 - 02:08 AM

Anyone have any experience running the virusscan script? I am a Linux noob to an extreme, but I find this tool useful for the virusscan and winpass functions. I am looking primarily for some more detailed information on how to run the virusscan script correctly, using proper syntax, pitfalls to avoid etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
A+ Certified Support Technician

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Akthalian

Akthalian
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 48 posts
  •  

Posted 25 September 2009 - 03:34 PM

bump. Hopefully someone here has used Trinity Rescue Kit before.
A+ Certified Support Technician

#3 powerjuce

powerjuce

• Members
  • 321 posts
  •  

Posted 11 October 2009 - 05:47 PM

I believe the virusscan script is still broken because vendors have changed their sites.
Taken from the Trinity Site

This version should be as stable as 321, which means if no major new bugs are reported, I consider it like that. This is still an intermediate version, virusscan is still largely broken because of AV vendor side changes.

sorry about that

Edited by powerjuce, 11 October 2009 - 05:48 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users