Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Tracking cookies

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 YardDog1

YardDog1

• Members
  • 91 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:21 AM

Posted 22 September 2009 - 09:57 AM

Hello, I use vista sp2 home basic OS , i use firefox for my browser, I use avira free, and iobit 360.
After browsing on Yahoo answers, i run the iobit 360 and it finds ad.yeildmanager.com tracking cookies.
I have put them in the block exceptions in the browser.
But, they still will show up, is this normal for google search and yahoo.com to use these cookies ?

Please use restore points often

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Romeo29

Romeo29

Learning To Bleep

• Members
  • 3,194 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:21 AM

Posted 23 September 2009 - 05:05 AM

adyieldmanager.com is an advertisement site and its safe. You may get cookies from it. Tracking cookies may study your browsing behavior but all it takes to get rid of them is to clear your browsing cache regularly. You should not worry about it.

#3 YardDog1

YardDog1
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 91 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:21 AM

Posted 23 September 2009 - 12:02 PM

Okay, thanks for your reply, i noticed that after going to yahoo answers, that i have this tracking cookie. I will consider this issue resolved..

Please use restore points often

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users