Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

n00b!!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Gregory G.

Gregory G.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:09 PM

Posted 22 September 2009 - 06:33 AM

Hi everyone and thank you for reading my post! I know nothing about computers such as:
*computer code <--nothing
*computer hardware <--nothing
*computer software <--nothing
*how to make bold text <--nothing
*only used windows xp and windows machines, never mac or linux

I admit I am not the user to come to talk about computers. And I happen to get nervous when I post it's why I joined a long time ago and never posted. Because typing in the forum box here is kinda foreign to me, I make my posts in microsoft word then copy and paste here. heh.

What made me join bleeping computer is that I always see new posts each day. It is a HUGE community of informative and talented comptuer users. It gets boring just reading posts and not actually growing from asking your own questions so i finally posted today. One day i will return the favor to help others as they have done for me here!

Thank you for your time today bleeping computer.com and thank you everyone here too!
My avatar is from the Mozilla Test Pilot project! Please join today and make Firefox an even better web browser! http://labs.mozilla.com/testpilot/

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Blade

Blade

Strong in the Bleepforce

• Site Admin
  • 12,704 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:09 PM

Posted 22 September 2009 - 07:21 AM

Hello Gregory G. and :flowers: to BleepingComputer!!!

We're glad to have you as part of our community here.

And I happen to get nervous when I post it's why I joined a long time ago and never posted.

Did you know that BC is a community developed toward assisting users who have limited or no knowledge about computers? No need to be nervous here, we'll get you up to speed in no time. :thumbsup:

If you're interested, here is a link to a tutorial on BBCode. BBCode is the special formatting code used here at BC to produce effects such as bold, italics, colors, etc. It's very simple to learn and implement! BB Code Application

I also suggest you take a look through our BleepingComputer.com -> New User Orientation forum.

Now get in there, ask questions, and most importantly, have fun!

~Blade

Posted Image

If I am helping you, it has been 48 hours since your last post, and I have yet to reply to your topic, please send me a PM
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook
Follow us on Twitter!
Circle us on Google+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users