Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

serious virus problem

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 dudedude

dudedude

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:41 AM

Posted 21 September 2009 - 10:14 PM

ok well to start im on my cell because i cant get on the internet cuz the virus has it blocked. this one of the smartest viruss ive ever came across basically i cant do bleep it has it so i cant gwt into safe mode ever time i try to use a anti virus program to scan itll start to scan then the virus cuts it off and makea it so that perogram wont open again saying that i dont have admin rights to open it. i cant do a file search either i cant do anything and im not reformating i have to much stuff on here i cant get back any ideas plz

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 sniperNZSAS

sniperNZSAS

• Members
  • 93 posts
  •  

Posted 21 September 2009 - 10:41 PM

Sounds like you caught something bad... is this a laptop of desktop? If a desktop, take the hard drive out and use a mates computer to get all the stuff off it you want to save. then use his computer to format it and start again.. thats what id do anyway, from the sounds of it the virus is so deeply rooted that any attempted to remove it would cause your system to be unstable anyway.

#3 dudedude

dudedude
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 21 September 2009 - 10:48 PM

yah its a desktop like i said its unlike anything ive seen it has it self hidden very well has even turned off regedit

#4 sniperNZSAS

sniperNZSAS

• Members
  • 93 posts
  •  

Posted 21 September 2009 - 10:56 PM

Is system restore an option?

Go to Start, Help and Support, search System Restore Wizard, click on the result and follow the promps. take it back to a restore point before all this sh*t started.

#5 dudedude

dudedude
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 21 September 2009 - 11:03 PM

lol i wish bro it dissabled systwm help and restore it has me good i wish i knew what it was

#6 sniperNZSAS

sniperNZSAS

• Members
  • 93 posts
  •  

Posted 21 September 2009 - 11:15 PM

and you can't use the internet either? is that just with internet explorer? bugger. Sounds like more than 1 virus, and more than likly a bleep load of spyware.
Yeh I'd go with what I first said, just use a friends computer to go through your hard drive and pick out the files you wish to save. Unless you pick the virus itself to save it wont transfer onto your mates computer ( just incase you were worried :-) ).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users