i have posted my problem last week but still no reply has been made. I know I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE HERE WHO NEEDS HELP but things are getting worse and i don't know if the laptop will switch on next time or not
Again here is my problem:
I have dell insprion 1525 laptop , windows vista basic with McAfee as the security program. Last week and till now , every few minutes , the following message pops up: Low Disk SpACE , you are running out of disk space on OS(F:). to free space on ths drive by deleting old or uncecssr files click here.
1) i never had an OS (F) drive before , I hade recovery D and OS (C ) and mediadirect .
2) laptop shuts down unexpectedly
3) becoming too slow
4) McAfee says it lost files and need to reinstall virus protection
5) it took 30 mniutes for the laptop to sart after it shut down unexpectedly
6) tried restore to factory image after copying files to usb, but it wouldn;t work and kept on saying error
7) tried reformatting drive F but it wouldn't reformat, i think thats why i van't restore the laptop to factory image
8) last time McAfee was working properly , it blocked artemis trojan horse and 3 more other trojan horses
when i went to my computer , i found the F drive with red bar saying 317kb left from 2.49 GB and even when i tired deleting files, it never changed
please do help as soon as possible , the laptop might not switch on again
Edited by mais89, 21 September 2009 - 08:22 PM.