Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help Please with Trojan-PSW.Win32.Agent.jzd

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 helpalvin

helpalvin

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:07 AM

Posted 21 September 2009 - 07:31 PM

Hello,

I am infected with this trojan but it does not come up on the virus scans. I'm not sure if this is a new trojan but I've tried numerous anti-virus softwares and only one of them picks it up (Kaspersky). I first discovered something was wrong when I was trying to log into my credit report monitoring website. I plugged in my social security number into the input field; clicked enter and the page would close instantaneously. I then tried to run an online scan via Trend Micro. Again, it would crash the page and IE or Mozilla would close. The funny thing is, I ran Kaspersky - scan full computer and it does NOT detect the virus. I planned on reformatting my laptop and there are a few files I need to retain. I emailed myself those files and upon opening the files (excel, word, jpg) - all were ok with the exception of my quickbooks file. Kaspersky would stop the download and opening of the file and say the file is infected with the above subject trojan.

I stupidly transferred the quickbook files onto my external hard drive so now I think that's infected also.

I followed all the steps on majorgeeks forum to clean the computer - didn't work.
Kaspersky people looked at my logs and said they were fine also.
When you search this trojan, the only info you find is an added trojan list from kaspersky and f-secure. No detailed description on it. I also downloaded and scanned my computer with F-secure and it did not find anything.

Please help.

Alvin

Edited by helpalvin, 21 September 2009 - 07:32 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 36,807 posts
  •  

Posted 24 September 2009 - 08:44 PM

As no logs have been posted, I am shifting this topic from the specialized HiJack This forum to the Am I Infected forum.

==>PLEASE DO NOT NOW POST LOGS<== unless a log is specifically requested.
Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

#3 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Staff Emeritus
  • 27,809 posts
  •  

Posted 25 September 2009 - 03:30 PM

USE THIS ONE

Please download Win32kDiag.exe by AD and save it to your desktop.
alternate download 1
alternate download 2
  • This tool will create a diagnostic report for me to review.
  • Double-click on Win32kDiag.exe to run and let it finish.
  • When it states Finished! Press any key to exit..., press any key on your keyboard to close the program.
  • A file called Win32kDiag.txt should be created on your Desktop.
  • Open that file in Notepad and copy/paste the entire contents (from Starting up... to Finished! Press any key to exit...) in your next reply.

--------------------------------------
Go to Posted Image > Run..., then copy and paste this command into the open box: cmd
Click OK.
At the command prompt C:\>, copy and paste the following command and press Enter:
DIR /a/s %windir%\scecli.dll %windir%\netlogon.dll %windir%\eventlog.dll >Log.txt & START notepad Log.txt
A file called log.txt should be created on your Desktop.
Open that file and copy/paste the contents in your next reply.
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users