Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Im getting redirected

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 mullbie

mullbie

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:36 PM

Posted 18 September 2009 - 03:15 AM

Hello everybody, this is my first post

I hope someone will help me, ive tryed myself for several days whitout luck... :(

I can hardly use internet because im getting redirected to thefeedyard etc. When i rightclick a link i can se thefeedyard at the address line. So ive have to copy the address from google to get to a website. This make it hard to download programs. For example i couldnt download rootrepeal because i was redirected.

Anyway i tryed Malwarebytes and it find problems but when i restart as the program wants me to do, and scan again they are back!

Ive have the latest log from Malwarebytes if anyone will take a look.

Thank in advance

WinXP latest updates
Explorer 8

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jpshortstuff

jpshortstuff

WhatTheTech Teacher

• Members
  • 660 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:36 PM

Posted 18 September 2009 - 01:52 PM

Hi,

Yes, please post the MalwareBytes log. In addition, please run these two scans.

Please download DDS and save it to your desktop.
  • Disable any script blocking protection
  • Double click dds.scr to run the tool.
  • When done two logs should open:
  • DDS.txt
  • Attach.txt
  • Save both reports to your desktop.
---------------------------------------------------
  • Post the contents of the DDS.txt report in your next reply
  • Attach the Attach.txt report to your post by scrolling down to the Attachments area and then clicking Browse. Browse to where you saved the file, and click Open and then click UPLOAD.
We Need to check for Rootkits with RootRepeal
  • Download RootRepeal from one of the following locations and save it to your desktop.
  • Open Posted Image on your desktop.
  • Click the Posted Image tab.
  • Click the Posted Image button.
  • In the Select Scan dialog, check
    Posted Image
  • Push Ok
  • Check the box for your main system drive (Usually C:), and press Ok.
  • Allow RootRepeal to run a scan of your system. This may take some time.
  • Once the scan completes, push the Posted Image button. Save the log to your desktop, using a distinctive name, such as RootRepeal.txt. Please post this log in your next reply.

Trained at the What The Tech Classroom where you too could learn to help others.

My help is free, however, if you wish to make a small donation to show appreciation and to help me continue the fight against Malware, then click here Posted Image

Posted Image

#3 mullbie

mullbie
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:36 PM

Posted 23 September 2009 - 08:13 AM

Thank you very much for the reply

My computer vere a mess and i couldnt use internet. So at work, i used spywaredoctor. This removed all the trojans and it now works ok again.

Thanks anyway for taking your time

Regards
Andreas

#4 jpshortstuff

jpshortstuff

WhatTheTech Teacher

• Members
  • 660 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:36 PM

Posted 23 September 2009 - 08:15 AM

Thanks for letting us know :(
Trained at the What The Tech Classroom where you too could learn to help others.

My help is free, however, if you wish to make a small donation to show appreciation and to help me continue the fight against Malware, then click here Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users